Hacking Some problems with homebrew, please help!!!

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to everyone

I'm having some problems with some homebrew

My wii is and 4.1U softmoded by modmii + pimpmywii 2.11 (it tellme that evarything are instaled ok ...).
Cios rev21 249 -> 57 -> 249 (To allow Cod Black Ops By IOS 250 on USBloader GX)
Homebrew Channel 1.08 using Ios 58
Prilloader 0.6

So, my HD have two partitions, the first one WBFS and the second one Fat32

My problems:

1)Wii64 (emulator)
Is in my Fat32 (app and folders + roms) but when i open the emulator it cant find my roms and don't open any folder on sdcard or usb (when instaled on sdcard it works very well.
How do i solve this?

2)Gxgeo (emulator)
Is in my Fat32 (app and folders + roms) but when i open the emulator it tellme to press home to come back to homebrew channel or press 1 or 2 to load roms, but when i press 1 or 2 nothingh happens.. if i press home it bringsme back to hombrew channel.
How do i solve this?

Maybe those erros are because my homebrew channel are using ios 58?!
Can i instal 2 homebrew channels at the same time (one using ios 58 and another ios 60)? I I can't how can i chose the ios linked to my homebrew channel?

Thx
biggrin.gif

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Up!

I readed about thew wii64... apeears that just works with hombrew channel using ios 37... can i install more than one hombrew channel at the same time?

i would like to have:

1x homebrew channel 1.08 on ios 58
1x homebrew channel 1.08 or 1.07 on ios 60
1x homebrew channel 1.06 on ios 57

instaled at the same time

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please somebody help

If i can install another hombrew channel with ios 37 base probably me problems will be solved ..

How can i do that?

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riley said:
Mabye its your HD.

EDIT: Have you tried a different one ?

no, its no my HD, i tryed with other HD and a pendrive.

It's a question of homebrew channel.. i readed that with hombrew channel 1.06 + ios 37 it will work.

So i need to install another hombrew channel to make the things goes up.

Do anybody knows how to install more than one homebrew channel in the same wii?

Thx

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riley said:
Its not the homebrew channel because my emulators work.

I am using:

HBC 1.0.8 IOS58

I installed the homebrew channel 1.07 and solved the problem on the wii64 with ios 61 the emulator can found the roms on usb device.
But allready come back to homebrew channel 1.08 cuz is the "new one" and the wii64 stoped working 9it opens but dosent see the usb hd...

There is other programs or something like that to open homebrews ".dol" using diferente ios (that we can choose??)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
marcelotps said:
I think this may be what's causing the problem: your FAT32 drive isn't the first partition.

Back when I was using a 2-partition drive, the sega emulators refused to find the FAT32 partition as well (note: this was before either the new genesis version or HBC 1.0.7). I have to admit I don't know enough of IOS'es to know how they handle these things, so I'm a bit clueless as to why it works with IOS57 but not with IOS58 (I can take an educated guess, but it's as good as any guess).
unsure.gif

Have you tried reinstalling ios58? (linky to the installer).

QUOTEno, its no my HD, i tryed with other HD and a pendrive.
Just a question out of curiosity: those other drives DID just have a FAT32 drive and the correct file structure for loading the roms, right? (wii64 requires them in the USB:\wii64\roms folder)

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
marcelotps said:
I think this may be what's causing the problem: your FAT32 drive isn't the first partition.

Back when I was using a 2-partition drive, the sega emulators refused to find the FAT32 partition as well (note: this was before either the new genesis version or HBC 1.0.7). I have to admit I don't know enough of IOS'es to know how they handle these things, so I'm a bit clueless as to why it works with IOS57 but not with IOS58 (I can take an educated guess, but it's as good as any guess).
unsure.gif

Just a question out of curiosity: those other drives DID just have a FAT32 drive and the correct file structure for loading the roms, right? (wii64 requires them in the USB:\wii64\roms folder)

Yeah, all in the correct sturcture.

My wbfs = H:
My FAT32 = I:

How can i make the fat32 partition become my first partition? I will try this
biggrin.gif

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marcelotps said:
Wever said:
marcelotps said:

unsure.gif

Yeah, all in the correct sturcture.

My wbfs = H:
My FAT32 = I:

How can i make the fat32 partition become my first partition? I will try this
biggrin.gif

DOes anybody knows?????????????????????

marcelotps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Up!
biggrin.gif

Any way to force homebrew channel to use and diferent ios?
Any way to install more than one homebrew channel in the same wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...