esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this is the first time I am trying this and I am not sure if I am doing it right. I borrowed the Zelda game from a friend and started a new game and it created a save file for me. Then I copied that to the SD card, then replaced the save file with the hacked file. When I try to copy it over to the Wii, it either says I already have the file, and when I deleted the original save file, it tries to copy but then it says "the data was not copied". What am I doing wrong??

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After the save file has been created on the Wii, you're supposed to delete it from the Wii, then copy over the TH from SD to the Wii, fire up Zelda, either walk backwards or talk to the man.

esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, actually I got it to work after I did a bit of reading around. Now that I have the Homebrew channel, what can I do with it?? There's nothing on there except bubbles floating around. How do I get VC games or what not??

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
maybe you could read some tutorials ?
see he sticky posts in this board ?

installing homebrew is (really) the easiest thing to do and it will not harm you learing by yourself, on the contrary

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The homebrew channel is intended for homebrew not for piracy. It can be used to run "pirate" software like WAD Manager, cIOS installers and backup launchers, just look around in this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: