Hacking Some games and applications give an error:(

dypada

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi! I recently purchased Old 3ds Xl and immediately hacked it, but when I want to open Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Mario Maker or even Checkpoint to save something I see this error:
"
An excpetion occured

Processor: Arm (core 1)
Exception type: undefined instruction
Current process: loader ( 0000000000000000 )
"
I have Luma v.12.01 and I idk what should I to do

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I recently purchased Old 3ds Xl and immediately hacked it, but when I want to open Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Mario Maker or even Checkpoint to save something I see this error:
"
An excpetion occured

"
I have Luma v.12.01 and I idk what should I to do
What about other games? Does the error appear only when you launch an app/ or game, or randomly like in-game or after you opened an app (homebrew or otherwise)?
What guide have you followed when you installed cfw? Have you tested your sd card for errors with h2testw before starting?

dypada

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Of those that work without problems: Mario Kart 7 (Was before installing cfw), universal updater, the homebrew launcher, FBI and Anemone. It happens only when you start a game/application. I followed the "3ds hacks guide" and I haven't tested the sd card with h2testw yet.
Post automatically merged:

What about other games? Does the error appear only when you launch an app/ or game, or randomly like in-game or after you opened an app (homebrew or otherwise)?
What guide have you followed when you installed cfw? Have you tested your sd card for errors with h2testw before starting?
Sorry, I forgot to reply
Post automatically merged:

P.S.: I can say more details if you want

Last edited by dypada,

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I already posted this thread, but I decided to re-create it because I was still a newbie and could not respond to comments :(

"
An excpetion occured

"
I have Luma v.12.01 and I idk what should I to do (I followed "3ds hacks guide")

I have replied here as there is no need for 2 threads. Did you check the card with h2testw?

On the face of it this sounds like an sd card problem. h2testw is the first step in determining if that is the case or not.

dypada

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I have replied here as there is no need for 2 threads. Did you check the card with h2testw?

On the face of it this sounds like an sd card problem. h2testw is the first step in determining if that is the case or not.
Checked with h2testw, no errors were found

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto