Gaming Soma Bringer Character Thread

jagviper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Post what kind of character you made in Soma Bringer if you haver it
tongue.gif

I chose Einzstaz or whatever his name is (The guy with long hair), The class is Daark and im using a Spear

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Millers, Kunba (or whatever it is) switching between all three weapon types when I feel like it, currently in Act 5.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm an Einsatz Kanbu right now, but I think I'm going to switch. I'm not a big fan of the Einsatz character during gameplay, and I'm not that far into the game yet, so it's an easy change.

Yeah, so as I'm replying to this I just started up a new game with a Miller Kanbu. Claws as the default weapon. We'll see how it goes.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using Cadenza the short haired one after miller's (the reversed trap) and my weapon of choice is the gun...

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Truliche said:
Can anyone post like a mini-guide or something to make this game easier to play? Just knowing the menus would be great.

This guy (duckroll) has an awesome post that will get you through the opening of the game:
NeoGAF thread

This guy (Kouli) has a menu translation / walkthrough started:
Soma Bringer FAQ / Walkthough

And deufeufeu has made a preliminary translation patch:
Translation Patch Thread
deufeufeu's translation patch wiki

That should get you started.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Truliche said:
Can anyone post like a mini-guide or something to make this game easier to play? Just knowing the menus would be great.
Check the Hacking and Translation section. DarthNemesis has a patch for his 99%, fully playable translation. It's incredible. The only things not translated are some of the Glossary entries.

On topic: Cadenza as a Kampfs, armed with whatever seems best (usually hooked blades).

EDIT: Dang it. Drug spammer necro'd the thread, and I fell for it...

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jagviper said:
Post what kind of character you made in Soma Bringer if you haver it
tongue.gif

I chose Einzstaz or whatever his name is (The guy with long hair), The class is Daark and im using a Spear

aah the same thing with me but 2h sword instead!
I just started the game yesterday so i'm a noob lol

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question:

Do I get to play the other characters at some point? (like midway of end of the game) or do I have to restard the game with another character (that would be annoying but ok)

Jacob Pribut

Trophies
Website
look4pill.com
XP
Country

Purchase Doxycycline

Doxycycline (tetracycline antibiotic), Cheapest Doxycycline.

tetracycline antibiotic is marketed in the United States under the brand name Doxycycline, and in the United Kingdom and other countries under the brand names Doxycycline.
purchase Doxycycline, Doxycycline for sale
free sample of Doxycycline,free Doxycycline !sale Doxycycline,blue Doxycycline ,Doxycycline purchase Doxycycline,Doxycycline order Doxycycline .where to buy Doxycycline and low price Doxycycline,blue Doxycycline?purchase Doxycycline,sale Doxycycline=sale Doxycycline,check out our Doxycycline:Doxycycline for sale,free Doxycycline online,free Doxycycline samples,checkout Doxycycline !Doxycycline substitute,blue Doxycycline ,order Doxycycline,checkout Doxycycline .free Doxycycline samples,buying Doxycycline?Doxycycline substitute,Doxycycline purchase Doxycycline=prescription free Doxycycline,where to buy Doxycycline and low price Doxycycline:blue Doxycycline,Doxycycline checkout.free sample of Doxycycline,blue Doxycycline !where to buy Doxycycline and low price Doxycycline,suppliers of generic Doxycycline ,Doxycycline checkout,where to buy Doxycycline and low price Doxycycline .buying Doxycycline,blue Doxycycline?prescription free Doxycycline,Doxycycline on line=Doxycycline bestellen,order Doxycycline:Doxycycline substitute,kaufen Doxycycline,where to buy Doxycycline,Doxycycline for sale !Doxycycline checkout,sale Doxycycline ,Doxycycline on line,order Doxycycline .Doxycycline sale,free Doxycycline samples?Doxycycline on line,suppliers of generic Doxycycline=free Doxycycline,Doxycycline for sale:Prescription free Doxycycline,kaufen Doxycycline.Doxycycline plus Doxycycline,free Doxycycline online !check out our Doxycycline,order Doxycycline ,Doxycycline purchase Doxycycline,Doxycycline sale .check out our Doxycycline,Doxycycline purchase Doxycycline?kaufen Doxycycline,blue Doxycycline=suppliers of generic Doxycycline,Doxycycline substitute:Doxycycline order Doxycycline,Doxycycline purchase Doxycycline,suppliers of generic Doxycycline,Doxycycline sale !Doxycycline on line,Doxycycline sale ,free Doxycycline,free sample of Doxycycline .Doxycycline order Doxycycline,erectile dysfunction Doxycycline?where to buy Doxycycline,where to buy Doxycycline=free sample of Doxycycline,erectile dysfunction Doxycycline:order Doxycycline,check out our Doxycycline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended