Hacking So?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Science

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
575
Trophies
0
Location
Sand Iego
XP
228
Country
United States
Isn't this like your 5th or so topic/post on this?

If someone wants to spend THEIR little time on Earth fixing ungrateful people's outdated flashcarts, then they will do it. Posting these repeatedly will not speed up that process/make it happen.
 

n8equalsd

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2010
Messages
139
Trophies
0
XP
38
Country
United States
All hope was lost when pong and retro's thread was deleted. don't worry, the crybabies will kill this card soon.
 

mathyuowns

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
269
Trophies
0
XP
6
Country
its already dead man thyre gonna probaly close the dstt part of the forum cause no1 is doing fixes anyway
 

mathyuowns

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
269
Trophies
0
XP
6
Country
Pliskron said:
KimYom and Rudolph are still making fixes. I think wood will eventually be ported.

Whens Eventually Estimate man


Kim And Rud are good but its the thing retrogamefan where does he gets his information from ?
 

mathyuowns

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
269
Trophies
0
XP
6
Country
Son of Science said:
mathyuowns said:
its already dead man thyre gonna probaly close the dstt part of the forum cause no1 is doing fixes anyway
QUOTEthe crybabies will kill this card soon.
+1 internets to n8equalsd
wtf that does mean
 

Son of Science

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
575
Trophies
0
Location
Sand Iego
XP
228
Country
United States
mathyuowns said:
Son of Science said:
mathyuowns said:
its already dead man thyre gonna probaly close the dstt part of the forum cause no1 is doing fixes anyway
QUOTEthe crybabies will kill this card soon.
+1 internets to n8equalsd
wtf that does mean
It means you're an ungrateful crybaby, and the reason why no one wants to help your lame DSTT.
 

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
1,276
Trophies
0
XP
48
Country
United States
mathyuowns said:
Pliskron said:
KimYom and Rudolph are still making fixes. I think wood will eventually be ported.

Whens Eventually Estimate man


Kim And Rud are good but its the thing retrogamefan where does he gets his information from ?

I bet you Rudolph told him how to do it. Remember when everyone thought the R4 was dead? The worst card in the world. There's just too many of these cards out there for it to die. YWG already said he'd port wook to any card the team just has to give him a card and the needed specs
 

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
1,276
Trophies
0
XP
48
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
mathyuowns said:
Son of Science said:
mathyuowns said:
its already dead man thyre gonna probaly close the dstt part of the forum cause no1 is doing fixes anyway
QUOTEthe crybabies will kill this card soon.
+1 internets to n8equalsd
wtf that does mean
It means you're an ungrateful crybaby, and the reason why no one wants to help your lame DSTT.
and you're a douchebag
 

ShadowSoldier

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
9,382
Trophies
0
XP
3,833
Country
Canada
The sole purpose of this thread is so you can be a shit disturber. There was no reason for you to make this thread. You just wanted to do it to piss people off because you're bored at home.

Oh well, reported it anyways.
 

mathyuowns

Banned!
OP
Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
269
Trophies
0
XP
6
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
The sole purpose of this thread is so you can be a shit disturber. There was no reason for you to make this thread. You just wanted to do it to piss people off because you're bored at home.

Oh well, reported it anyways.

Piss People off?

then dont reply dumbshit
 

ShadowSoldier

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
9,382
Trophies
0
XP
3,833
Country
Canada
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not mad. But there's no reason why I can't post here
smile.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    little column A little column B
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I could be a test tube baby but hear those are expensive
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    it's all a big science experiment anyway
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I wouldn't put it past me being one of those either
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    it'll be all robots soon enough
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The aliens dropped us off and the robots killed us off
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    or worse MUSKBOTS
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    EarthMusk is his next purchase
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    What a waste of money
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    he gonna be broke in a minute
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    maybe not, celebrity has it's advantages
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I thought all the money in the world went to twitter
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    1% to Facebook ofc
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    titter, make that happen
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i just sent a teet
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    The money goes to me
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i done squirted a teet!
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I thought that was Instagram
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    grandma delivery service?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Trump: make social media great again
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    30 mins or less or granny free!
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Gilf purchase protection ToS
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied with your escort
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    you break it you bought it
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: you break it you bought it