Gaming So, Who Plays MapleStory?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I started playing a few months back together with my friends during the holidays. Though I play MapleSEA. MapleSEA still doesn't have a big bang patch though.
frown.gif
Heard it would be somewhere around march.

And since I play in a relatively new world, there are very little people and I can always get an entire mp3 map to myself(actually, I could probably get any map to myself).
biggrin.gif
The whole world is flooded with DBs, Evans and Arans though. Makes me feel special to be a DK.

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I played MapleSEA once. I hate the community. A lot of rude players. The world of MapleStory's filled with hypocrites, selfishness.

Players that show-off how pro they are in playing MapleStory greatly disgusts me. Most of them just spend the money of their parents to buy good equipments in the game. Even they used their self-earned money, it's nothing to show-off too. No playing skill's shown. In MapleStory this game, you just need to have good equipment to achieve a higher damage and you would be called a "pro". Also, some common sense on finding guide online for skill points building guide.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Lol, how'd you get scammed?
BTW, added Skariz to the list.
Lol he told me he was quiting Maplestory and crap like that. Told me that he was making a video and told me to drop my stuff and I dropped 2 8att WGs. He picked it up and logged off.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
ron975 said:
Lol he told me he was quiting Maplestory and crap like that. Told me that he was making a video and told me to drop my stuff and I dropped 2 8att WGs. He picked it up and logged off.
why would you even drop in the first place o_e ?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Might as well add my character, even though I haven't played in over 5 years. (you should mention that I'm "retired" or something)

YayMii (lv31)-Mardia
I feel all lonely now
ohnoes.png
I'd only start playing again if someone wants to hold my hand or something on another server, or if someone here joins my server.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:
ron975 said:

...please tell me you were on some heavy drugs and completely drunk when that happened.
If not..no sympathy because that's the stupidest scam i'm ever heard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.