Hacking So where's this "bannerbomb"

shottytotheface

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I've heard about how those jerks at Nintendo blocked the twilight hack and I have also heard of this "bannerbomb" Has anyone seen or heard anything else about this?

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goddammit, we need to start banning people for not searching. This is like the 100th topic on bannerbomb (working title exploit) that has been made in the last month. Yes we have heard aout it, but until Comex releases it (if he releases it) then we don't have any new information about it. Last I heard he still could not get it to work on System Menu 4.0 and was trying to find a new exploit in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Which seems silly, as SSBB has a locked savefile which cannot be tranferred without the use of homebrew.

F0ur2o

Trophies
Website
www.bigkahunatattshack.com
XP
Country
Canada
jinxvorheeze said:
Last I heard he still could not get it to work on System Menu 4.0 and was trying to find a new exploit in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Which seems silly, as SSBB has a locked savefile which cannot be tranferred without the use of homebrew.

Do you think he is working with the save file or is he modding the main.dol inside the game to launch the HBC installer..??

ie using the launch from SD in SysMenu 4.0 or an apploader to initiate the HBC installer.

shottytotheface

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am assuming that the whole thing is a lie. After all, it was announced on April fool's day. SSBB does have locked save files so what is the point of trying to find an expoit?

cthg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jinxvorheeze said:
Goddammit, we need to start banning people for not searching. This is like the 100th topic on bannerbomb (working title exploit) that has been made in the last month. Yes we have heard aout it, but until Comex releases it (if he releases it) then we don't have any new information about it. Last I heard he still could not get it to work on System Menu 4.0 and was trying to find a new exploit in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Which seems silly, as SSBB has a locked savefile which cannot be tranferred without the use of homebrew.
SSBB savefiles can be transfered if you use a powersave modifier you don't need a datel power save sd either.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it bombed
tongue.gif

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I heard, the Homebrew Channel installer won't work on a normal 4.0 update.
I think that's why it's taking so long.

But it should be possible to use this guide with Bannerbomb and downgrade. so you can install HBC

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shottytotheface said:
I am assuming that the whole thing is a lie. After all, it was announced on April fool's day. SSBB does have locked save files so what is the point of trying to find an expoit?

man , it was NOT announced in April fool's day, there are videos of it way before that, just check youtube...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol