Status
Not open for further replies.

eric_4_life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The ios 249 patch just does not do it for me since my backups are already burned into their standard ios

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once we finish working on the cios changer there will be a way to run them all without issues, just wait, unless you feel confident overwriting all the IOS yourself, in which case go read the entire system menu thoughts questions thread

D

Deleted User

Well on Forsaekns blog, it says that dashboard is coming out this month, and a cSM prelude is coming out this month or feb....so be patient

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
nooo he wuntz it nowwwz!! he neds 2 b able 2 ply al his awsum gamez thru teh sistem menuz wivowt rebotin! an 2 hav custum menuz an shizz!!! then he cn totally pwn al his frends faces with his awsum wii powerzzzz!

u gt meh?

plz plz plz forsaekn relis teh CSMs cuz he jus cnt w8 no longa! fel his payn! do it 4 him!

Pess dnt flm me im a nublet

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hughjass said:
nooo he wuntz it nowwwz!! he neds 2 b able 2 ply al his awsum gamez thru teh sistem menuz wivowt rebotin! an 2 hav custum menuz an shizz!!! then he cn totally pwn al his frends faces with his awsum wii powerzzzz!

u gt meh?

plz plz plz forsaekn relis teh CSMs cuz he jus cnt w8 no longa! fel his payn! do it 4 him!

i cnt unbestnd a slnqle werd ur saeng!

brownmurder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant remember but did fors say it could only be used on 3.2 like the preloader or can you use it on any firmware

im on 3.3 and i cant really see any point in downgrading

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok, you want cSM now? fine, Forsaken should give it to you...

just remember, he's been without his Wii's for like 5 weeks now because he bricked both of them installing the current version... there was a bug he didn't see...

so if you REALLY want to brick your Wii, then I say Forsaken should just give it to you... then you have NO right to complain!

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CSM comes out tomorrow does that make you feel better now
ungrateful lil kids i swear. The noobs buy a wii and want the whole thing handed to them and theyll be the first to complain about it when it does come out. have some fucking respect for the people who are figuring this all out

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hughjass said:

u gt meh?

We can ALREADY DO THAT... Read the SysMenu Questions/Thoughts thread!

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
forbore said:
hughjass said:

u gt meh?

Have you never heard of sarcasm? Or should I say, hav u nvr herd ov srcsm?

I was noobifying myself and being like the OP, very impatient! Put simply, I was making fun of him, because it's fun
smile.gif
Lighten up guys! Instead of getting annoyed with the 'noobs', make fun of them! then everyone's smiling (except the 'noobs' who have bricked their wii's)

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
hughjass said:
forbore said:
hughjass said:

u gt meh?

Have you never heard of sarcasm? Or should I say, hav u nvr herd ov srcsm?

I was noobifying myself and being like the OP, very impatient! Put simply, I was making fun of him, because it's fun
smile.gif
Lighten up guys! Instead of getting annoyed with the 'noobs', make fun of them! then everyone's smiling (except the 'noobs' who have bricked their wii's)
even n00bs can spell though :S

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont see why we cant just jumble letrs tgether nd mk snse f dem den or bttr yt why not jst lveoutspacesalltogetheandnotmakeanysenseatallofanythingandkeepwritinglikethisson
onecanunderstandanythingithinklanguageisthereforareasonandifeveryonehastheirownw
yofdoingthingsitsnotgoingtomakesenseifyourstillreadingthisyourreallyneedtogetout
orebutatleastpostwoohooinyournextpostsoillkniow
biggrin.gif

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Want it now? Code it yourself! It couldn't be any simpler if your patience is that slim!
Honestly, just wait. When Fors is all back together with his Wii's, he needs to get back to stabilizing it. From what he has said, it's been a 50% chance brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0