So what's going on??

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DONT buy a second handheld, if you really want some neat graphics either buy a Xbox 360 or a PS3.
Believe me, it is not handy to own 2 handhelds.

Thats not right. Compared to consoles (have all 3) I play my DS and PSP way more than those.
I am sorry, I was just talking about my own experiences.
wink.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
How'd you get your friend's PSP for a week?Â
wtf.gif
 Like, I hate giving mine out for like an hour. Anyways, my DS is getting boring, so maybe a lil PSP time won't hurt. Much, cuz I do have exams right now. Last day! :toot horn:

Told him it'd take a week to flash his PSP.
Only took me an hour
tongue.gif
It was fair though since I didn't charge him anything.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To tell the truth, the games they mostly advertise and say its "ONLY FOR THIS CONSOLE!" is pretty much all they got. But in my opinion, Xbox 360 is the best Next-Gen Console this year. I had a PS3 60 GB, but i sold it for more then i bought it for. I bought all kinds of games for it. But then i noticed the PS3 is a Rip-Off version of Xbox 360. Xbox 360 got CoD4, so does PS3. PS3 has internet, so what? Xbox 360 got Xbox Live. You can IM,Send Voice Mails(Yea its awesome), send Video Chats(Although you need to buy a camera, its end is a USB Port so you can use it as a Web Cam for your Computer+More. I also had a Wii. Not loving it. I know the whole point of it is the "Sensor, Wireless thing". Well i dont like it much but i still like it as a console. I mean who doesnt like punching a guy in the face virtually if your real mad? No trouble, you just swing your arm, and bam.

IMO: Get a Xbox 360. Keep upgrading it and stop buying new consoles. Stick with one. A good one, not a Shitcube(Gamecube, my nickname for it lol).

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To tell the truth, the games they mostly advertise and say its "ONLY FOR THIS CONSOLE!" is pretty much all they got. But in my opinion, Xbox 360 is the best Next-Gen Console this year. I had a PS3 60 GB, but i sold it for more then i bought it for. I bought all kinds of games for it. But then i noticed the PS3 is a Rip-Off version of Xbox 360. Xbox 360 got CoD4, so does PS3. PS3 has internet, so what? Xbox 360 got Xbox Live. You can IM,Send Voice Mails(Yea its awesome), send Video Chats(Although you need to buy a camera, its end is a USB Port so you can use it as a Web Cam for your Computer+More. I also had a Wii. Not loving it. I know the whole point of it is the "Sensor, Wireless thing". Well i dont like it much but i still like it as a console. I mean who doesnt like punching a guy in the face virtually if your real mad? No trouble, you just swing your arm, and bam.

IMO: Get a Xbox 360. Keep upgrading it and stop buying new consoles. Stick with one. A good one, not a Shitcube(Gamecube, my nickname for it lol).
Wait... I'm sorry, the PS3 is a rip-off of the 360? Now, just fyi, I don't have either, but it seems that technology-wise, the PS3 is better. Firmware-wise, sure the 360 is winning, but Sony is saying that a "Live"-type system is coming to the PS3 as well. Now, if I were to have to choose, I'd get a 360. More, better games, etc. But the PS3 is faster and has better graphical capabilities.

Now... as for this thread. I was thinking of getting a PSP. I have a DS Lite atm, and I like it. I have somewhat of the same problems finding games for it, but I have the same issue on the PC. However, I have a few questions about it, if I don't have access to a CFW PSP, is it possible to flash a PSP Lite without buying/soldering/cutting something? Would a MicroSD with a Memory Stick Pro Duo adapter work well? Also, is playing pirated PSP games on the PSP simple, like do you just select the game and press X? Are there any slow-downs? And is it region-free?

Now for the reason I want to get PSP - emu's, PS1 games, that action rhythm game Hadrian mentioned, Castlevania, and better graphics, oh and Kingdom Hearts. I wouldn't say the PSP has a LOT of good games, but it does/will have some that are just good enough for me to want to buy it.

Although I should be posting this in the PSP forum, I felt that this was a good opportunity not to start a new thread
tongue.gif

JohnDrake

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love my PSP I honestly do. However the topic creator sounds like a liar and a fanboy. I honestly can't believe this flame bait is still open. Well at least people have remained relatively civil...

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria

Wait... I'm sorry, the PS3 is a rip-off of the 360? Now, just fyi, I don't have either, but it seems that technology-wise, the PS3 is better. Firmware-wise, sure the 360 is winning, but Sony is saying that a "Live"-type system is coming to the PS3 as well. Now, if I were to have to choose, I'd get a 360. More, better games, etc. But the PS3 is faster and has better graphical capabilities.

Now... as for this thread. I was thinking of getting a PSP. I have a DS Lite atm, and I like it. I have somewhat of the same problems finding games for it, but I have the same issue on the PC. However, I have a few questions about it, if I don't have access to a CFW PSP, is it possible to flash a PSP Lite without buying/soldering/cutting something? Would a MicroSD with a Memory Stick Pro Duo adapter work well? Also, is playing pirated PSP games on the PSP simple, like do you just select the game and press X? Are there any slow-downs? And is it region-free?

Now for the reason I want to get PSP - emu's, PS1 games, that action rhythm game Hadrian mentioned, Castlevania, and better graphics, oh and Kingdom Hearts. I wouldn't say the PSP has a LOT of good games, but it does/will have some that are just good enough for me to want to buy it.

Although I should be posting this in the PSP forum, I felt that this was a good opportunity not to start a new thread
tongue.gif

Well the CFW PSP's the best, don't flash, you can get one CFW easy I think.

I dunno about the Adapter, though it's a good question. I think it's works well. Mabye Google for it.
Yeah, with a CFW PSP you just only need to select the Memory Stick in the Game "tab" and then it shows all the games that are in the memory Stick. Easy as hell!
wink.gif

QUOTE(JohnDrake @ Feb 20 2008, 11:17 PM)I love my PSP I honestly do. However the topic creator sounds like a liar and a fanboy. I honestly can't believe this flame bait is still open. Well at least people have remained relatively civil...
No, I'm not a liar and not a fanboy either, DON'T SAY IT AGAIN, OK?! And this isn't a flame bait, OK? I'm just waiting for answers... if it's really worth it, or not...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: