SNES9XTYL Question

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Stryker412, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Stryker412
    OP

Stryker412 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2008
    United States
    Currently playing through Super Star Wars. I'm at the last level (Trench Run) and the art for the X-Wing does not show and also the TIE Fighters are impossible to see. What graphic settings can I change so they show?

2. Harpuia20

Harpuia20 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2016
    United States
    I haven't played that particular game, but when I was playing Darius Force I had a problem where the ship wouldn't show up in the second stage. I was able to fix it by switching to one of the other engines in the video settings. Accelerated + Accurate was the one I switched too, so maybe it'll work for you too.

3. Stryker412
    OP

Stryker412 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2008
    United States
    I tried all the settings that were available. I even tried updating to a more recent version of TYL but that version wouldn't even launch.

4. Harpuia20

Harpuia20 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2016
    United States
    Ah, that sucks. Best I can say is to just move the save to another emulator and finish the game there

5. Stryker412
    OP

Stryker412 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2008
    United States
    That was actually my next question. I have an Ouya that runs on Android using SNESX and it runs great. Can I take my saved games from TYL over to the other one? I loaded them on a USB but the emulator didn't see them.

6. ceifadorx

ceifadorx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2013
    Brazil
    you can copy savestate and works fine in android snes emulator and pc snes emulator.
    I tested myself using shin megami tensei (you dont need to rename the savestate)

7. Harpuia20

Harpuia20 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2016
    United States
    Yeah, if the game uses battery saves, then you should have no trouble transferring it over. If it's a savestate, then I'm not too sure, but it should work if you rename to file extension of it to whatever the emulator you're moving it to uses, unless it's already the same.

8. Stryker412
    OP

Stryker412 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2008
    United States
    I took a screenshot after moving the save games. The top two are the Android emulator and the bottom 8 are the ones from my PSP.

http://tinypic.com/r/1z63y1t/9

Last edited by Stryker412, Dec 9, 2016