The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
snake with a clawed hand
snake with a hand
QUOTE said:
Xiu Qiong Duan, 68, told the SINA Beijing news agency she woke up in the middle of the night to find the snake clinging to the wall of her bedroom.

"I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound ... at first I thought it was thieves" she said.

"I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw."

Ms Duan, from Suining in southwest China, said she then grabbed a shoe and beat the snake to death.

She reportedly preserved its body in a bottle of alcohol which she gave to the Life Sciences Department at China's West Normal University in Nanchang.

Snake expert Long Shuai said the discovery of the creature, which is 40cm long and the thickness of a little finger, was "truly shocking".

"We won't know the cause until we've conducted an autopsy," she said.

resizer.aspx

freaky o_0

Source

Contributed by mercluke

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its funny how our natural reaction to wildlife/things we don't understand is kill everything and then say "wow...that looks kinda cool, maybe I should keep it"

This is why unicorns and Pegasus and loch ness and dragons don't exist anymore.
blink.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
PBC said:
Its funny how our natural reaction to wildlife/things we don't understand is kill everything and then say "wow...that looks kinda cool, maybe I should keep it"

This is why unicorns and Pegasus and loch ness and dragons don't exist anymore.
blink.gif

It's why we can't have nice things!

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ohmygod that was the oddest thing i've ever seen out of my whole life 0.o
i mean cows with 2 heads and sheeps with 8 legs were fine with me..
But a SNAKE WITH A CLAW ?!!!!!
omg...
that scared the heck out of me

Ultratech87

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seen this yesterday. Crazy, crazy stuff right there. Maybe snakes are evolving to point they'll grow wings and spit fire...haha

Other than that, not really sure what to think of this.

ozguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it is pretty obvious that the snake recently ate something. Look how much thicker it is around the 'claw'.

Most likely it ate a lizard, and the lizard fought back, piercing the skin of the snake.

The rest of the story about the snake climbing a womans bedroom wall is likely just made up rubbish. There is no way you could climb a vertical wall with that.

Look at the story below. Would you say that the python sprouted legs and another tail?
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/10/06/....html?from=top5

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe her Ancestors sent her e Dragon to help her in her later years? Unfortunately she didn't get the memo.

Guess no Disney buyout to make a movie on her life story for Mulan II

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My insurance has a thing called, " Nope, we aren't paying for that." that they like to use on us all the time. Then we play the "Ok we will go to some other insurance company." then they miraculously say ok we will pay for that.
  • The_Dizzy_Vizzy @ The_Dizzy_Vizzy:
    Well look at what the cat dragged in!!!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey, do you feel any older?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I don't
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, not right now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 That's my phrase, stop it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your phrase is I'm not drunk
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel a discomfort in my throat
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    BigOnYa after a long day.
  • AlbertJulian @ AlbertJulian:
    I got scammed last year by some internet fraudsters who made away with my crypto worth $210,000.I almost lost my life because i was so frustrated and was depressed..5 months ago a friend introduced me to {Assets lab} a crypto recovery company.At first i was very scared because then i was afraid because of the bad experience i had ..Three months ago i decided to contact {Assets lab} and I made my complain to them and they took some information and assured me that they will assist me recover my crypto .. They helped me throughout the process and so far so good they have recovered 95 % of the money that was stolen from me..Today am a happy woman and i will continue to spread the good news.. Contact {Assets lab} for any of your funds lost to scams.. They are the best..Below is their contact informaation Name : ASSETS LAB RECOVERYEmail: [email protected] / Whatsapp: +17126004729Telegram: @Assets_labWebsite: https://lab-assets.tech/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Reported
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mario kart 8s been out ten years now due for a 9 any time soon
    +1
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Maybe in the upcoming Direct?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably saving it for a switch 2 announcement
    +2
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Ay!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DTApple, gonna download the gdevelop app cuz sometimes i don't have the chance to use my pc
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also got an idea for another game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    A rythm space shooter
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Its funny because crypto cannot be recovered, just another one of those Nigerian scams that ask you for a Google Play giftcard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBs0AG_MN3g
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also hi
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also hi