Hacking Skyward Sword problem

bardock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with the game, whenever i open a door that has to load up the next area my wii says it cant read the disk, i also installed the wad fix and it still doesnt work, can anybody help me?

bardock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can some please help me im using darkcorp to play the game and everytime i get to a part where it has to load it goes to a black screen like normal then a couple seconds later my wii tells me it cant read the disk, i also installed the wads that came with the download theres only 7 but i see people saying theres 20 and i also tried loading it on neogamma but no luck can anybody help me out??

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nobody had this problem that can help me out???

The wii reads the backup dvds in half the speed (or less) ...cause of that, some games may get some reading problems in certain loading parts.

** Probably the speed that you used to burn the dvd, how much scratches it has, and how old and used are the dvd lens in your wii, are all things that can make this kind off problem more frequent

Cause of this problem, there are some games that I can't play (like CoD-Black Ops..)

You can try to solve the problems in the asterisks (*) ...but that is not a certain solution ...the best you can do is play it from a hdd, a pen drive or a sd card (that way, the game will run as fast as it can run in a wii)

bardock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody had this problem that can help me out???

The wii reads the backup dvds in half the speed (or less) ...cause of that, some games may get some reading problems in certain loading parts.

** Probably the speed that you used to burn the dvd, how much scratches it has, and how old and used are the dvd lens in your wii, are all things that can make this kind off problem more frequent

Cause of this problem, there are some games that I can't play (like CoD-Black Ops..)

You can try to solve the problems in the asterisks (*) ...but that is not a certain solution ...the best you can do is play it from a hdd, a pen drive or a sd card (that way, the game will run as fast as it can run in a wii)

Thanks for helping out, i burned it on imgburn at 4x thats probably why its not working, now im doing it at 2.4x i hope it works thanks again for replying

bardock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, 4x is good

I dont know if your wii will recognize the dvd if you burn it at 2.4x ...but may be worth the try..

welll im gunna try it and see what happens, but when ever it was trying to load it at those parts i can hear making loud nosies so idk i hope burn speed was the problem.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sysCheck dump?

Suggestion... Use ModMii to update your IOS's, be sure you have d2x cIOS v6 or v7 with an IOS 249 base 56, and block IOS Reload.
I've successfully played the game with the newest releases of WiiFlow and USB Loader GX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up