Hacking SKY3ds won't switch games

pandaboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, So out of nowhere i left my 3ds closed on the homescreen for a couple of hours and I opened and I tried to switch a game by pressing the blue button but nothing happened. There was no blue lights flashing or anything. I tried holding it for 5 seconds and nothing happened. The game wouldn't switch and the roms are okay as I was playing and switching roms fine in the morning. I tried turning of my ds ,switching sd cards and everything but when I did that my sky3ds flashed and reversed to the first game on my sd card. Please help

pandaboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did. it fells like the button is not responding as whenever i press it nothing happens. But i dont think its possible that it could brake in 2 hours while charging on the bed

xps2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure this going fix your problem try it

try this remove the micro sd card in your sky3ds card and power on your 3ds system with out the sky3ds inside now put it in you 3ds system you will see the blue led blink 3 time or flashing

now eject you sky3ds card then put in the micro sd card in sky3ds card then put back in your 3ds system then see if you can switch through all the game now

this here is with micro sd card in side shy3ds card
or try this when you power on the the 3ds system without the sky3ds in side
when you put in the sky3ds in your 3ds system when it click in hold the button for 5 second you see no led light then eject the sky3ds card then put it back then see if you can switch through all the game now

Reactions: Hader

pandaboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure this going fix your problem try it

try this remove the micro sd card in your sky3ds card and power on your 3ds system with out the sky3ds inside now put it in you 3ds system you will see the blue led blink 3 time or flashing

now eject you sky3ds card then put in the micro sd card in sky3ds card then put back in your 3ds system then see if you can switch through all the game now

this here is with micro sd card in side shy3ds card
or try this when you power on the the 3ds system without the sky3ds in side
when you put in the sky3ds in your 3ds system when it click in hold the button for 5 second you see no led light then eject the sky3ds card then put it back then see if you can switch through all the game now
It still doesnt work its like the blue button isnt responding anymore even thought it was just sitting and charging on my bed :/

pandaboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, and I think your SKY3DS may be a defective one. Save corruptions, inability to read roms and now this you could have had used the 30-day return guarantee and bought a gateway.
Okay, so i will return but will new3dscard.co.uk refund me or just send a new one? :)

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so i will return but will new3dscard.co.uk refund me or just send a new one? :)

They will most likely give you a replacement, best to let them know your card is defective and after they give you an RMA number ask if you can have it replaced for another brand if possible.

frjavi

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Try a diferent micro SD, I have same Issue and when I try another micro SD problem was solved. Some micro SD are not fully compatible with the Sky3DS

Reactions: RedHunter

pandaboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try a diferent micro SD, I have same Issue and when I try another micro SD problem was solved. Some micro SD are not fully compatible with the Sky3DS
I did and everything was working in the morning. Mayby it broke because it was on the home screen where the game is shown for too long. It was there charging while closed on the homescreen for 5 hours

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1