Sky3ds+ and private headers

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ChaosPaladinFayt, Jan 28, 2016.

1. ChaosPaladinFayt
    OP

ChaosPaladinFayt Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2009
    Canada
    So i have a sky3ds+ and a private header. After using ROM patcher to import the header to Final Fantasy Explorers and attempting to go online, I'm getting a error 002-0123. I checked both manufacturers of the private header and FFE, they are both C2, yet I am still getting that error. Anyone have any idea how I might be able to fix this? Thanks

Last edited by ChaosPaladinFayt, Jan 28, 2016
  2. Cybermage

Cybermage Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2010
    United States
    the cart is AF i think that is what got it working for me so change that and the should get you up and running

3. ChaosPaladinFayt
    OP

ChaosPaladinFayt Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2009
    Canada
    Sorry, but could you clarify? Do you mean I need to change C2 to AF? Since C2 means that it's manufactured by macronix and AF isn't one of the three manufacturers available (C2 vs 45 vs AE).

4. Redferne

Redferne GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 28, 2015
    Yes that's it.
    Also to my understanding you don't need to patch the ROM. Just put the header in the cfg and you're good.

5. ImInsane

ImInsane Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2014
    Brazil
    If he works like blue button u have to delete ur save archive and start a new one.

6. Redferne

Redferne GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 28, 2015
    Yes indeed, otherwise the sav file will keep the header embedded in the ROM.

ImInsane likes this.