Simple Question

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by LinkMain111, Mar 26, 2017.

1. LinkMain111
    OP

LinkMain111 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2015
    So I have all these files(in screenshot) that I want to play. How do I go about setting up my Wii U to play them. I have Cfw booter and Wup installer. Is there any way to do it without haxchi?

Attached Files:

2. Sonucais

Sonucais Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2008
    You only need to use Wup installer. Depending on the game, you need to be on a CFW (Mocha). To open Wup installer, just go to your Internet browser and execute an exploit for 5.5.1. If you don't have the Homebrew Channel on your SD I'll recommend having it.

3. T-Law

T-Law Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2016
    United States
    some games don't need CFW to be played, if the game is sold in physical disks and you're not trying to install their DLCs, then you don't even need CFW.

now to install this game, u have to create a folder in your sd card root directory called 'install'
    create a new folder inside the install directory with your game name .. and then install normally using Wup installer, if the game is only available on Eshop, you will need to run CFW first before running Wup installer.