Gaming Sign here for Roblox on the Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

In a way I think that Roblox would be a good fit for a Nintendo console. The Roblox fanbase is definitely filled with the kind of people who'd own Nintendo consoles.
I'm not signing the petition though.

TrueMrHacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never liked roblox being on mobile devices or consoles, but i never had a valid reason for the hate but i guess roblox on the switch would be pretty cool

aykay55

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, what's so bad if Roblox is on the Switch? It's already on the Xbox! Besides, the Nintendo Switch is portable! It's like playing on mobile except it won't suck with controls.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

>Thinking that petitions help and actually do something
Hey, change.org has done some pretty important things, dude. I know the chances are bleak that Nintendo (and Roblox) will listen, but what do you have to lose?

I never liked roblox being on mobile devices or consoles, but i never had a valid reason for the hate but i guess roblox on the switch would be pretty cool
There is a valid reason for hate on mobile. Dude, it drains my iPad Air 2 battery while it's charging. And forget about playing Jailbreak on it.

Last edited by aykay55,
Reactions: gamemasteru03
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, what's so bad if Roblox is on the Switch? It's already on the Xbox! Besides, the Nintendo Switch is portable! It's like playing on mobile except it won't suck with controls.

Hey, change.org has done some pretty important things, dude. I know the chances are bleak that Nintendo (and Roblox) will listen, but what do you have to lose?

There is a valid reason for hate on mobile. Dude, it drains my iPad Air 2 battery while it's charging. And forget about playing Jailbreak on it.
Stop, please... Change.org is pretty much a joke

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about no.

tenor.gif

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did some guy asking for help on a petition turn into a roblox hate fest? If you hate roblox that is your opinion. I personally like it but don't love it. Just think of all the young children-teens who would like to have this game and sign it for them instead of posting roblox hate comments.

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>Thinking that petitions help and actually do something
"Would you like to sign my petition?"
"No."
"Are you gonna sign this or will it be your surviving family members?"
By the way that's a Postal 2 reference... just thought I'd mention that.

On topic, I think Roblox should stay far away from the Switch. It's already tainted the Xbox One, no need to pillage another ship.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did some guy asking for help on a petition turn into a roblox hate fest? If you hate roblox that is your opinion. I personally like it but don't love it. Just think of all the young children-teens who would like to have this game and sign it for them instead of posting roblox hate comments.
Welcome to my life! I get h8 on all my threads!

Last edited by aykay55,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@