xmanfit0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pi said:
xmanfit0 said:
I'd like to suggest some Tri-wing screwdrivers. Preferably decent quality ones that wont strip the screws
they have them link
did you even look?

Sorry, missed 'em. But now I'd like to suggest the sturdier ones that wont strip the screw

Also, some S-video cables for the wii (yes, I know there is the component cable one)

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
< is wiiiiishing for Letcool N350JP to be stocked on ShopTemp ;D

f1df541f-c939-9a95-f0a9-00614dbb6c18-big.jpg

f1df541f-c939-9a95-f0a9-00614dbb6c18-1-big.jpg

f1df541f-c939-9a95-f0a9-00614dbb6c18-2-big.jpg

f1df541f-c939-9a95-f0a9-00614dbb6c18-3-big.jpg

Main Features - Chingrish translation

Game: supports 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit mass NES, GB, GBC, SFC, SMC, MD, GBA, etc. games.
Doubles games: support for two people to use the handle doubles play against.
Shape Design: fashion design, compact size, adjustable hand-carrying rope easier to use.
Video feature: support for 720P HD, RMVB, DAT, RM, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, FLV, H.263 (3GP), H.264, WMV, AVI, ASF, 3GP, VOB, etc. video formats.
Audio format: MP3, WMA, AAC, AMR, WMV, ADPCM, WAV, OGG, APE, FLAC and other mainstream audio formats.
Multi-function equalizer, 3D virtual surround sound.
Multi-tasking, reading e-books at the same time listening to music.
Camera Features: 300 megapixel digital camera, portable mini-DV machines.
Video output: NTSC / PAL selectable, DVD effects, can be used for DVD players and game consoles use.
FM radio: manual and automatic selection in the 76.0MHz ~ 108.0MHz frequency channel.
Digital recording: Kelu Yin, and stored for the AAC format.
Photo View: zoom in, zoom, rotate and slide playing JPG files.
E-book: Support TXT file reading, set bookmarks and automatic browsing support.
Calendar: time display, reminder settings.
TF Card: Extrapolation TF card, maximum support high-speed 32GB card.
Other: built-in dual speakers, USB2.0 transfer, resource management functionality.

150kaq9r99ol1271992755892.jpg

Clicki the world, peoples
smile.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
PC Processors (e.g. the Intel Core i7)
Computer Hard Drives
Desktop Computer RAM
Laptop Computer RAM (DDR)
Shoptemp is a gaming store with some Misc. items but its not a computer hardware store. Go to NewEgg for that kind of stuff.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
RupeeClock said:
quartercast said:

Haha, this thing is literally a DSi minus the top screen, right down to the camera icon the shoulder buttons.

Is it actually any good, compared to say, the Pandora A320/A330?

I'm not sure yet, but it's caused a bit of excitement due to its relatively powerful Sunplus 8000 chipset/ARM926 processor. I'm dying to see some reviews come out about this, a couple of devs have expressed interest in it.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quartercast said:
I'm not sure yet, but it's caused a bit of excitement due to its relatively powerful Sunplus 8000 chipset/ARM926 processor. I'm dying to see some reviews come out about this, a couple of devs have expressed interest in it.
I've always looked to the GP2X/Wiz for emulation, but it's always eventually disappointed me because of the crappy analogue sticks or pseudo d-pads, that take the joy out of playing the games.

I'm a sucker for this sort of thing, I'd love to see what comes of this LetCool, it might finally be the device I'm looking for.

I mean come on, it flat-out copies the DSi bottom half.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
Can someone add the R4DS Compact version to ShopTemp's inventory?

http://www.ndscardsale.com/product/R4-Micr...for-NDS-DS-Lite

They should be the same as ShopTemp are already selling, but just the cart on it's own in compact packaging = Lower cost + Lower Shipping costs.
It doesn't look like the compact version includes the game case or the crappy microSD adapter.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On the back of the compact packaging, there's space for one of the generic Card Readers, it's upto the retailer if they supply one with it. NCS sellone with, and one without.

I would take a photo, but I don't know where i've put the packaging.

They're going to coming from the same supplier as the the big box packages with the case/strap/reader, so I can't see why ShopTemp isn't already selling them.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
official Hori brand Nintendo DSi Screen protectors as i don't know a legit place to get them (im shaky on Ebay) and it would be something i would buy 100% (they have DSi screen protectors but in the item info it says "Note: This product is not official Hori brand as the image suggests." )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol