Shoptemp SCDS2 Problem!

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by waffle1995, Apr 12, 2010.

Apr 12, 2010

Shoptemp SCDS2 Problem! by waffle1995 at 4:37 AM (1,831 Views / 0 Likes) 27 replies

1. waffle1995
    OP

Member waffle1995 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I pre-order a SCDS2 this morning but while I was putting my DebitCard information in, my internet connection went off! I re-connected to the internet and refresh the page!
    I put the DebitCard information again! I recieved a PayPal email that I send $39.95 to Chinese name (Shoptemp)! My order ID was the description of what I brought! I had another email that was recieve before my paypal email, That said "Your order requires payment before it can be finalized. Details on how to pay are shown below." I check my status on my account and it said "This order is marked as Awaiting Payment", Than it redirect me to paypal to pay it again! I waited to see if that will go away later! Now it 16 hour later and the status is still awaiting payment! My shoptemp account info is different than the Paypal info! The address is the same but since I used my mom Debit Card she enter her email and name for the billing info! So why is my status still awaiting payment, was it because my internet went off or my information was different! What should I do!

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    useless-obsessive use of "!" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway,its only pre-order,it wouldn't be reasonable or legit to get the payment without shipping the item itself!

correct me if I'm wrong!

3. Vietkid420

Newcomer Vietkid420 Advanced Member

United States
    can u re-phrase that. im confuse, what r u trying to say? Im not being mean tho.

4. impizkit

Member impizkit Lazy Lurker

Australia
    I think you are wrong. You pay for it before its shipped. That is what a pre-order is. You pay for it and when it is available, you receive it. I pre-ordered mine days ago using paypal and I have paid for it, now I wait until it is in stock then it will be shipped to me.

5. waffle1995
    OP

United States
    Yeah. I did pay for it. but my status is still awaiting payment and it always redirect me to the paypal thing to pay it again!
    Is your status still awaiting payment!

6. lolzed

Philippines
    I checked my order,its "Awaiting fulfillment"

Also what you said was practically what I said,just a little vague.What I meant was when it was in stock then the payments would be transferred and shipped

EDIT:grammar checked,transferred not transfered

7. waffle1995
    OP

United States
    ok i kind of get it a little more thx to "lolzed" but my staus is 'Awaiting Payment" will it eventually turn to "Awaiting fulfillment like yours!

8. impizkit

Member impizkit Lazy Lurker

Australia
    You are stating that you pay for it when its in stock. I am stating that you pay for it when you order it. For example, I ordered a SCDS2 on Fridayish and it was paid for at that time. Now, I have to wait until it is in stock to be sent to me.

9. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    yes what lolzed said is correct they aren't going to take your money before they even get the items. If you order from a store like Walmart on their website they wont take your money until your item is shipped...preordering online is different from walking into a store and giving them 5$ to reserve your copy...it's just placing your order so that you are guaranteed one when they do arrive but unless its a crooked website they wont take your money until its time for it to be shipped...

10. lolzed

Philippines
    so then,what is your order status(not the shoptemp my account one,the mail one,titled "Your Order Has Been Updated")

11. Vietkid420

United States
    i think u guys dont eaxtly understand the post. i look at it a different way. i think he know what pre-order is. Just open a ticket at shoptemp and ask them!

12. waffle1995
    OP

United States
    i didnt recieve a second email yet! My mom use her email for the billing information when u put the debit card # in, but the shoptemp email is mine!

13. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    There is about a 13 hour difference due to the timezone difference. If you ordered it in the morning, they are probably not even awake yet, meaning your going to be waiting all day before someone opens the shop and processes your order. Hong Kong isn't in the same timezone as you.

Learn to wait. If it was like 24 hours and your order wasn't processed, then you can scream and shout and panic all you want.

14. Vietkid420

United States
    if it was me! I be f*ckin calling them and do crazy stuff cuz i barely get money + i cant use my parent debit/credit card.
    Yeah you should wait tho like see if your status change tommorrow night!

15. lolzed

Philippines
    Best answer to your question(made me lol too)

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=220393

16. waffle1995
    OP

United States
    thx lolzed that posted really helped me! im going to wait for the status to change!

17. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Not true, I got mine on pre-order and they charged me right away.

18. Vietkid420

United States
    lol he should open a ticket if he cares about his order so much. but im going to pre-order 1 too soon and dont what the same thing to happen to me!

19. waffle1995
    OP

United States
    i open up a ticket hours ago. now i will just wait

20. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    lol that sucks websites arent supposed to charge you for an item until they actually have it then ship it...what happens if they never get the item then they have to go and refund everyone their money and if they don't people are going to be very pissed lol...