Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shining Resonance Refrain Save Editor
credits to the @omega7, @JamesNaruto12, @velvetmxo they chased down offsets and the others from editor request thread

Requirments: .NET Framework 4.6.1+
Common Sence

shinning_editor.png

Enjoy!

Download

Last edited by Type_O_Dev,

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when are you updating this again???
Any ETA???
Thanks for the work so far.
I just threw this editor together offsets are provided by the community. If you or any others have more offsets I would be more than willing to update save editor.

I dont own the game so havent messed with actual hex editing
Thanks CtrlP for what you have provided so far

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
I just threw this editor together offsets are provided by the community. If you or any others have more offsets I would be more than willing to update save editor.

I dont own the game so havent messed with actual hex editing
Thanks CtrlP for what you have provided so far

Im on my second play through now so i will start testing all the values soon. If you want to make the editor alittle more bareable for now i guess what you can do for materials and consumables just do a batch action and give all of them 99 as for the level up i will try and find the max. Maybe you can also remove the "add value button" and just press save instead to save the whole thing.

DeathReaper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on my second play through now so i will start testing all the values soon. If you want to make the editor alittle more bareable for now i guess what you can do for materials and consumables just do a batch action and give all of them 99 as for the level up i will try and find the max. Maybe you can also remove the "add value button" and just press save instead to save the whole thing.

I know's its been awhile but have you had any luck on making more bareable? Been wanting to start this for awhile (played it on pc but it run very well so quit) and sorry to say but the save editor really isn't all that helpful as is.

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
I know's its been awhile but have you had any luck on making more bareable? Been wanting to start this for awhile (played it on pc but it run very well so quit) and sorry to say but the save editor really isn't all that helpful as is.

I did have alot of the slots named on the item sheet. I wrote them down but i cant seem to find the paper. Best way was just give yourself max xp and if i remember correctly collect from a chest near the begging where you can permanently add stats to your character.
Save the game once you get the perma stat changing item, use the editor and find somewhere with 1 quantity in the higher up numbers of the slots, all the permanent stat items are their.

DeathReaper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did have alot of the slots named on the item sheet. I wrote them down but i cant seem to find the paper. Best way was just give yourself max xp and if i remember correctly collect from a chest near the begging where you can permanently add stats to your character.
Save the game once you get the perma stat changing item, use the editor and find somewhere with 1 quantity in the higher up numbers of the slots, all the permanent stat items are their.

So i can add exp to party member's who have not joined yet?

DeathReaper666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think you can.. but what i did was i gave my main guy all the stat boost items as you can give only 99 of them. Everytime i gave someone exp as they joined i also gave the stat boost items.

Thanks but i figured out how to convert a pc save i used a trainer for sigils materials and aspects. And used the save editor to add in stat increasing items.

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have backup shining resonance refrain save and I load save file using this save editor and overwrite the current save file with new save file I got using save editor and when I start game, not change happen, I still have 599 sigil. Did I do something wrong? Which save file I'm going to use with this save editor?

DiCiolla5674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Last edited by DiCiolla5674,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.