SF2Dlib gives Undefined Reference errors to Citro3D functions

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by kprovost7314, Feb 26, 2017.

1. kprovost7314
    OP

kprovost7314 GBAtemp's Official Bara Master

Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    In that bara manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    For some reason SF2Dlib, along with the other "Simple Fast" libraries always outputs errors like these:

Code:
    <image>.jpeg
    main.c
    arm-none-eabi-gcc -MMD -MP -MF /c/~/build/main.d -g -Wall -O2 -mword-relocations -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -march=armv6k -mtune=mpcore -mfloat-abi=hard -I/c/~/include -IC:\devkitPro\libctru/include -I/c/devkitPro/portlibs/armv6k/include -I/c/devkitPro/portlibs/3ds/include -I/c/~/build -DARM11 -D_3DS -c/c/~/source/main.c -o main.o
    c:/~/source/main.c: In function 'main':
    c:/~/source/main.c:15:16: warning: unused variable 'tex1' [-Wunused-variable]
      sf2d_texture *tex1 = sfil_load_JPEG_buffer(<image>_jpeg, <image>_jpeg_size, SF2D_PLACE_RAM);
                   ^~~~
    linking sfil_sample.elf
    C:\devkitPro\libctru/lib\libsf2d.a(sf2d.o): In function `sf2d_fini':
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:95: undefined reference to `C3D_Fini'
    C:\devkitPro\libctru/lib\libsf2d.a(sf2d.o): In function `sf2d_swapbuffers':
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:154: undefined reference to `C3D_FrameEnd'
    C:\devkitPro\libctru/lib\libsf2d.a(sf2d.o): In function `sf2d_init_advanced':
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:45: undefined reference to `C3D_Init'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:52: undefined reference to `C3D_RenderTargetSetOutput'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:53: undefined reference to `C3D_RenderTargetSetOutput'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:54: undefined reference to `C3D_RenderTargetSetOutput'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:70: undefined reference to `C3D_BindProgram'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:71: undefined reference to `C3D_CullFace'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:72: undefined reference to `C3D_DepthTest'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:85: undefined reference to `C3D_BoolUnifs'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d.c:85: undefined reference to `C3D_BoolUnifsDirty'
    C:\devkitPro\libctru/lib\libsf2d.a(sf2d_texture.o): In function `sf2d_create_texture':
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d_texture.c:34: undefined reference to `C3D_TexInit'
    c:/`/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d_texture.c:44: undefined reference to `C3D_TexSetWrap'
    c:/Users/Kaleb/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d_texture.c:36: undefined reference to `C3D_TexInitVRAM'
    C:\devkitPro\libctru/lib\libsf2d.a(sf2d_texture.o): In function `sf2d_create_rendertarget':
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d_texture.c:53: undefined reference to `C3D_RenderTargetCreate'
    c:/~/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d_texture.c:60: undefined reference to `Mtx_OrthoTilt'
    C:\devkitPro\libctru/lib\libsf2d.a(sf2d_texture.o): In function `sf2d_clear_target':
    c:/`/Desktop/sf2dlib-master/libsf2d/source/sf2d_texture.c:81: undefined reference to `C3D_RenderTargetSetClear'
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[1]: *** [/c/~/sfil_sample.elf] Error 1
    make: *** [build] Error 2

2. MaK11-12

MaK11-12 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 26, 2009
    Namek
    You need to compile citro3d as it's a dependency of sf2dlib.

3. kprovost7314
    OP

Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    I did compile it already.

4. MaK11-12

MaK11-12 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 26, 2009
    Namek
    Are you linking to citro3d by adding "-lcitro3d" to your compile command?
    Additionally, you may have to recompile sf2dlib if citro3d or ctrulib has been updated (i think).

5. kprovost7314
    OP

Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    I added the link and it gave me the same error and recompiled with the error. But the errors direct to a sf2dlib folder on my Desktop, when that folder isn't even there.