Seeddb.bin alternatives?

777eza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering if anyone know of any alternatives to seeddb.bin since the two games I'm looking for aren't in there (yoshi's new island US, mario and donkey kong mini's on the move US) or if they are aware of any other alternative way to get around a failed seed import?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone know of any alternatives to seeddb.bin since the two games I'm looking for aren't in there (yoshi's new island US, mario and donkey kong mini's on the move US) or if they are aware of any other alternative way to get around a failed seed import?
Make your own Cia of these things u won't need a seed

777eza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's normal for games that don't use seed encryption to, well, not have a seed available.
Yeah problem is I'm getting an arm 11 error when I'm launching the 2 games (others work fine), I believe importing seed will fix it (it fixed warioware gold) as I have ruled out a bad rom/sd card that or it's because I'm using a japanese new 3ds xl with it's region changed to NA and it's messing something I'm unaware of up for certain roms.

777eza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Both of these titles were released before seeds for digital games existed. There is no seed for them at all.
well shoot, if what you say is true then i am stumped as to why i'm getting an arm 11 error at the title screen on those two games .

777eza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be helpful if you posted more information about an error, like a picture of the details.
you are 100% right

New NIntendo 3ds LL
System: 11.15.0-47U
Luma3ds: 10.3
FBI: 2.6.1

New Yoshi Island launches to the main menu, but as soon as a select file to create a new save it arms 11. Mario and Donkey Kong March of the Mini's the main menu loads without text. When I select any options it arms 11. I've tried different roms and did a sd card check, as well as luma local switcher. other games work fine it seams.

Attachments

• 20220510_205317.jpg
    20220510_205317.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • 20220510_205532.jpg
    20220510_205532.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
you are 100% right

New NIntendo 3ds LL
System: 11.15.0-47U
Luma3ds: 10.3
FBI: 2.6.1

New Yoshi Island launches to the main menu, but as soon as a select file to create a new save it arms 11. Mario and Donkey Kong March of the Mini's the main menu loads without text. When I select any options it arms 11. I've tried different roms and did a sd card check, as well as luma local switcher. other games work fine it seams
Maybe the memory is causing the issue, install the game in another microsd to know it

777eza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe the memory is causing the issue, install the game in another microsd to know it
well i did check the micro sd card H2testw but just for the sake of it i did try a different sd card but at last no luck still getting the same arm 11 error

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Then use another cia to install them, you could try install them with custom install if you use seeddb file in the program you dont need to use fbi for seed, I dont think its about you changed region of your console but it could be, you must force them to USA or europe if the game is eur, at least nintendo's game have region lock, I use my console in spanish if I install the ocarina of time eur, the game will load in english, majoras mask eur will not load in my usa console

777eza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then use another cia to install them, you could try install them with custom install if you use seeddb file in the program you dont need to use fbi for seed, I dont think its about you changed region of your console but it could be, you must force them to USA or europe if the game is eur, at least nintendo's game have region lock, I use my console in spanish if I install the ocarina of time eur, the game will load in english, majoras mask eur will not load in my usa console
yeah the first thing I did was try different cia's in both site and region. most games work just not them it's weird. At this point the only thing I haven't really tried is reinstalling lumalocalswitcher. Might give that a go next, unless I can think of something else.

Reactions: Doux91

777eza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I tried reinstalling Lumalocalswitcher and that seams to have fixed it! I can now say that this issue is finally resolved. Thanks to everyone who helped me I'd commend the lot of you if this forum had something like that.

Reactions: Doux91

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A seed wouldn't fix the issue you're having, if it was seed problem the game wouldn't launch, at all.
Since the Arm 11 error appears in-game, it's either the installed cia file, sd card, sd card reader, or some other hardware issue.
I would suggest using a cia from different source completely.
Also, are you sure other games you have installed play fine without any errors? I would test if i were you, it could be a sign of an underlying hardware issue..

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Then It was the region lock as I told you, I played yoshis island but usa version and I was not sure about region issues because I install only eur games just in case the eur version has spanish

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then It was the region lock as I told you, I played yoshis island but usa version and I was not sure about region issues because I install only eur games just in case the eur version has spanish
Weird issue, regarding Lumalocaleswitcher..
I understand, i wrote the comment above before i've seen yours pop up, before you posted that it was Lumalocaleswitcher..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1