Not open for further replies.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last month we got our first look at Takashi Miike's live-action feature adaptation of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. And now, Twitch Film provides us with a second trailer. Check out the video below:

For more info, head on over to the film's official website. And make sure to give us your thoughts on the new trailer in the comments below!

icon11.gif
Source

Embedded video is from Youtube( and happens to be subbed) as I couldn't figure out how to get the original one to work.

EDIT: Valwin already posted this trailer elsewhere so I guess this can be closed if any mods feel like it.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/315920-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-second-movie-trailer/

Reactions: 1 person

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
So i guess its confirmed that they are re-creating the cases.
Looks awesome except for the fact that everything has to have CGI in it, looks a bit flashy, also the characters look better as Americans :P

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, seems interesting but I don't really like when they make adaptations of games or mangas for drama/movie like things... So far the adaptions I've seen turned out to be really bad (not following plot, changing characters features, etc..)

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Larry at 1:13
Gumshoe at 1:14

Hell yeah, if they're doing the cases from the first game, this is going to rock.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
am i the only who find maya looking a little too old?

Arghh, i guess it's finally japan turn to uglified characters :|

Also, those objections sounds weak :| Now, if u excuse me, i am going back to my ds :)

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Also, those objections sounds weak :| Now, if u excuse me, i am going back to my ds :)
It's because Japan's word for objection, igiari, is two syllables instead of three. If you look at the Japanese GS games, they're saying it right.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it looks nice but the japanese theme seems to push it away from being PW that we all know. some chars look nice and definitely will see it if i can
There's nothing really Japanese-themed about this. But it is being made by Japanese people, has Japanese people in it, is in the Japanese language, and is being marketed towards a Japanese audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1