TriceLegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to make my own Switchhomebrewapp.nro and tegra Script
but sadly i have no Knowlege how to do that.
since one Year now i try to learn python scribt but even with chat gpt i cannot understand whats happinging.
Sadly i must say i will never have the skills to do the script on my own.
So i am searchin someone who has the Knowlege to do this and help me out.
I wrote over 50 Freenalcer on Fiver but no one can help me out....
I am willing to pay for this projekt. Please Contakt me with a replay if you intereseted and have the Time for this projekt.
when you can Speak german it would be great but not neccesaire i guess.
The best would be if you been intereset you write me your discord name in a Direct message or private message

TriceLegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so i easy words i have a folder on my PC that i zip in a 7zip archive and then upload on my google drive.
there should be a python script that i just can double click on it and then the script deletes the old file on my google drive and then deletes my trash and then zip the folder on my drive and upload this on google drive.
and then do the same with a second folder

Then i need a Homebrew app on the switch that downloads the newesten Tegra Scripct from my google drive and place it in the SD card
then i want to boot into tegra explorer an run the New downloaded tegra script dann deletes some folders on my sd card and replace them with the second uploaded 7zip folder on my google drive unzip the folder in the right place of my sd card and then everthings done
I think the script on the Switch in Tegra musst always be new because of the Download links
so i think i NRO app that only downloads the Script from some place would be good
so i can test the script always before i upload it
Its hard vor me to explain in text
when someone wants to do this Projekkt please write me a private message with your discord
so we can talk how long this take and cost
Edit: here a longer detailed explaination :

I want a Python script on my pc that automaticly do some things for me
1. delete the old file in my google drive
2. delete the trashcan in my google drive
3 zip a specific folder to foldername.7zip
4. upload this 7zip file into my google drive
5. share the File with everbody that everbody can download it

Then i need a second python script that does the same with a second folder
But here is the difference that the download link of the second 7zip file should be placed in a Tegra script that i can run on my nintendo switch
and then the tegra script should also be uploaded into my google drive

on my nintendo switch i want to make a homebrew.nro that can download the the newest tegra script with
that i can run it in tegra explorer
the tegra script should do a few things
Delete some old Folders and files on the sd card, just some specific things, not the whole sd card that is very important
then download the 7 zip archiv from my google drive
unzip it into the sd card
and then download another file that is not hostet on my google drive, its hostet somewhere else
and unzip it on the sd card

It would be great if that would work just with a Tegra script in Tegra explorer on the switch without the homebrew.NRO
so this function implementet in the Tegra script would be great.
so i can just go into the Tegra explorer an my switch and update some specific files
useful for gamemods, update cfw and and and

I want this for personal use my own AIO updater
where i can place all the files that i need in a way that i can easy use it
So that i can update everything on my pc test it out on my test card and when everythings good
i place my 1tb card inside and i can easy install every gamemod that i want
i just have to set up the folders on the pc and then klick the python script that everythings can upload
maybe i dont know much from coding, do i have to manually place the links in the scripts
but i know this works seen much and know i want my own working app script thing i dont know :D
i am willing to pay for a freelancer who can write me the codes that i need and explain me everythin how to use

Last edited by TriceLegend,

evil_santa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so i easy words i have a folder on my PC that i zip in a 7zip archive and then upload on my google drive.
there should be a python script that i just can double click on it and then the script deletes the old file on my google drive and then deletes my trash and then zip the folder on my drive and upload this on google drive.
and then do the same with a second folder

Then i need a Homebrew app on the switch that downloads the newesten Tegra Scripct from my google drive and place it in the SD card
then i want to boot into tegra explorer an run the New downloaded tegra script dann deletes some folders on my sd card and replace them with the second uploaded 7zip folder on my google drive unzip the folder in the right place of my sd card and then everthings done
I think the script on the Switch in Tegra musst always be new because of the Download links
so i think i NRO app that only downloads the Script from some place would be good
so i can test the script always before i upload it
Its hard vor me to explain in text
when someone wants to do this Projekkt please write me a private message with your discord
so we can talk how long this take and cost
Edit: here a longer detailed explaination :

I want a Python script on my pc that automaticly do some things for me
1. delete the old file in my google drive
2. delete the trashcan in my google drive
3 zip a specific folder to foldername.7zip
4. upload this 7zip file into my google drive
5. share the File with everbody that everbody can download it

Then i need a second python script that does the same with a second folder
But here is the difference that the download link of the second 7zip file should be placed in a Tegra script that i can run on my nintendo switch
and then the tegra script should also be uploaded into my google drive

on my nintendo switch i want to make a homebrew.nro that can download the the newest tegra script with
that i can run it in tegra explorer
the tegra script should do a few things
Delete some old Folders and files on the sd card, just some specific things, not the whole sd card that is very important
then download the 7 zip archiv from my google drive
unzip it into the sd card
and then download another file that is not hostet on my google drive, its hostet somewhere else
and unzip it on the sd card

It would be great if that would work just with a Tegra script in Tegra explorer on the switch without the homebrew.NRO
so this function implementet in the Tegra script would be great.
so i can just go into the Tegra explorer an my switch and update some specific files
useful for gamemods, update cfw and and and

I want this for personal use my own AIO updater
where i can place all the files that i need in a way that i can easy use it
So that i can update everything on my pc test it out on my test card and when everythings good
i place my 1tb card inside and i can easy install every gamemod that i want
i just have to set up the folders on the pc and then klick the python script that everythings can upload
maybe i dont know much from coding, do i have to manually place the links in the scripts
but i know this works seen much and know i want my own working app script thing i dont know :D
i am willing to pay for a freelancer who can write me the codes that i need and explain me everythin how to use
hmm I think that's doable
I would not use google drive but rather your fritzbox. with google drive you will have the problem that you always get a different link for your file. your download homebrew app will then not work as the link will probably need to be hardcoded.
to push your files to the fritzbox you can use a powershell script

please ask the same question at psxtools I think muxi and kempa will be able to help you there. muxi also has a firmware downloader that works in a similar way to how you need it. => download from url=>unpack zip=>copy files to location whit tegra script=> done

https://www.anreiter.at/winscp-ftp-dateiupload/

https://github.com/HamletDuFromage/aio-switch-updater

Last edited by evil_santa,
Reactions: BigOnYa

TriceLegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know Muxi sadly i wont help....
You wouldn't be able to download anything from a tegra script, there's no internet access from tegra explorer or RCM payloads in general.

Thats correct but you can download it in a NRO on Atmosphere.

it should work like this

Program 1
I can update change whatever Folder i Like on my computer and after i am done.
I click double click on a Python script that automaticly
Zip the File or Folder
Uploads a File or Folder into my Drive somewhere maybe google drive
Give the File Free to download and share the Link and write me the Link in a Text file

Program 2 would be an .nro file. It would 1. Read a url from a text file on the sd card
Then i Just need to Edit the Txt. and the i can write everthin in there who i need.
For example
BOTWMOD Reandomizer
then the Download link
If the download links gets change i can easily update the link

2. Maybe give the user the option to select between different urls in the text file
I could do as many Listings and download like i want into the TXT file

3. Download preferably a .zip file, extract it to a folder on the sd.
From any Source or Hoster that is compatible with, Google drive, Mega etc etc etc

4. (Optional) write some flag file that indicates that old folders should be deleted instead of merged
and maybe in other Txt.file you can wirte down wich folders should be deleted on your sd card
So you can easy say wich old files should deletet

5. Write to sd:/startup.te

6. Reboot to payload to get to Hekate again

Program 3
would be a tegrascript file
1. Copy everything from this newly created folder to the root of the sd, overwriting everything, possibly deleting the working directly before writing into it
2. Delete the temporary folder
3. Delete the startup.te script

So i can easy Update all my 5 switches with CFW install mods downlaod newest FW and and and
I willing to Pay sombode to this for me How much would it cost ?
I searchin an Fiver everday now wirte people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1