Hacking SDHC.......... does not work with Nintendont????

The Under Line

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a sdhc sd card well wii u says its not comparable and when i put it in and go to homebrew (smash stack) nothing appers how can i use it or did i buy a 16 sd card thats worth jack shit to me

WHAT I MEAN BY (SMASH STACK) IS I ALREADY INSTALLED IT WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEANT BY "WENT TO HOMEBREW" im angry now

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash stack requires a normal sd card to install (2gb or less)

You can use whatever size afterwards

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the wait i have every thing normal in ordor i tired it on a usb worked fine its formatted to fat32
put the sd card back in your pc, take a screenshot of the window open on the directory of the sd, and let's see how you have your files. It has to be something wrong here. I personally have bought tons of sd cards different sizes and brands and have had no problems with anything. (wii, wii u, pc, ect)
You bought a high capacity so odds are it's not a speed issue. More than likely something isn't right with the order/format.
And you said you already ran smash stack...Correct? So size probably no longer an issue.

The Under Line

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put the sd card back in your pc, take a screenshot of the window open on the directory of the sd, and let's see how you have your files. It has to be something wrong here. I personally have bought tons of sd cards different sizes and brands and have had no problems with anything. (wii, wii u, pc, ect)
You bought a high capacity so odds are it's not a speed issue. More than likely something isn't right with the order/format.
And you said you already ran smash stack...Correct? So size probably no longer an issue.

i cant make an screen shot but its what i used to use when i had a sandisk but since i switched it doesent work and when i had the sandisk it wokred fine

The Under Line

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can take a screenshot by pressing the "print screen" button on your keyboard.

Open up and and hit Paste afterwards

im on pc some of my keys are missing i cant find anything
but i can copy the names of files

bottem to top
nloader
nincfg
installer
controller
boot
saves
games
Apps
i think its because i did not update my wii u it was on 3.2.1 U now its on 5.3.2 U

The Under Line

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im on pc some of my keys are missing i cant find anything
but i can copy the names of files

bottem to top
nloader
nincfg
installer
controller
boot
saves
games
Apps
i think its because i did not update my wii u it was on 3.2.1 U now its on 5.3.2 U

I WAS RIGHT I UPDATED NOW IT WORKS

thanks for helping me even if it did no help i appreciate your time and effort

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol