SD Card Not booting on startup

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by damingraham, Nov 17, 2016.

1. damingraham
    OP

damingraham GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2009
    United States
    So I have the newest Luma cfw installed on my Hyrule 3DSXL (same method/tut i used on a 2ds just fine)

And I can't seem to get my micro sd card to autoboot with the system. It does load the sd card cause it plays everything installed just fine (games/homebrew)

I can get into the luna config but that is IT. Here is what my screen looks like

[​IMG]

And here is what it should look like

[​IMG]

I have tried to load multiple payloads when booting all fail aside form the luna config. I had to manually copy and paste the bin files from the sd card to the CTR NAND/rw//luma/payloads folder.
    The config.bin is there as well.

Doing that did allow me to open those payloads but i get errors about my sd card

Hourglass9 shows - arm9loaderhax... success and Initializing SD card... failed ... Initialization: failed

Emunan9 shows - work directory (null) and Emunand:SD not ready and SD Storage: uknown filesystem

Decrypt9 just gives me another initializing sd card failure.

Now i have use the guiformat.exe (with 32k cluster & full format) to format 3 different micros and they all say the same thing.

I just modded this a few days ago and have had no issues up until i wanted to use a payload.

Does anybody know what I can do?

Last edited by damingraham, Nov 17, 2016