SD Card Not booting on startup

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by damingraham, Nov 17, 2016.

1. damingraham
    OP

damingraham GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2009
    United States
    So I have the newest Luma cfw installed on my Hyrule 3DSXL (same method/tut i used on a 2ds just fine)

And I can't seem to get my micro sd card to autoboot with the system. It does load the sd card cause it plays everything installed just fine (games/homebrew)

I can get into the luna config but that is IT. Here is what my screen looks like

[​IMG]

And here is what it should look like

[​IMG]

I have tried to load multiple payloads when booting all fail aside form the luna config. I had to manually copy and paste the bin files from the sd card to the CTR NAND/rw//luma/payloads folder.
    The config.bin is there as well.

Doing that did allow me to open those payloads but i get errors about my sd card

Hourglass9 shows - arm9loaderhax... success and Initializing SD card... failed ... Initialization: failed

Emunan9 shows - work directory (null) and Emunand:SD not ready and SD Storage: uknown filesystem

Decrypt9 just gives me another initializing sd card failure.

Now i have use the guiformat.exe (with 32k cluster & full format) to format 3 different micros and they all say the same thing.

I just modded this a few days ago and have had no issues up until i wanted to use a payload.

Does anybody know what I can do?

Last edited by damingraham, Nov 17, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice