Hacking SD card menu help

chestermeister21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
whenever i enter the sd card menu, it always hangs. what i know is that i have 3 channels moved to the sd card which are HBC, a Game Launcher and another one that i forgot. my guess is that a 4th channel has somehow been moved to the sd card w/c causes the crash. i know this because the 3 channels' banner or channel displays but the 4th one doesnt and just crashes.

anyone know where to find the channels manually on a pc? i cant seem to find them to delete them.

or does someone have a solution? tnx! sorry for the long text.

Cheers

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First off I don't think moving the homebrew channel to the sd card works even if it doesn't have it crash though I'm not positive on that. You may need to reinstall the HBC via bannerbomb now.

Second, maybe it's bannerbomb still on your card? They should all be in the private folder on your SD card with different titles for each one within the folder. I'm guessing that's probably it, but while it's still on it you might as well use it to reinstall the HBC and don't move it to the SD card. Or just copy the bannerbomb title off of the card and see if loading HBC works and if not put it back and run the hackmii installer again to install it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay