Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Of course you all realise this is a distraction, to take away peoples focus from the worlds genuine dangers. Things like terrorism, asteroids, global warming etc are all frauds used to distract us from the real issues! Such as the plundering and nationalisation of the worlds economy, the gradual erosion of peoples civil liberties worldwide, the breakdown of society and the family unit and the fact that unjust, unwarranted wars are being waged worldwide for the profit of a few wealthy elite, and to seize control of the worldwide drugs and oil markets!

So yeah keep on worrying about rocks falling from the sky in 30 years guys!
yaypsp.gif

Leave it to 'tha Pong to be the only voice of reason in a forum chock-full of madness.

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
The mechs in 15 years will be more animal-like such Zoids which are mostly quadrupeds but six legged, eight legged, and flying types would be available, because scientists won't be able to stabilize the bipeds given the technology in 15 years. If there are bipedal mechs, they would be the reverse jointed type similar to a type of Armored Core if you played any of the games.

So you are saying that we will be using Metal Gear to launch our assault to save the planet?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
The mechs in 15 years will be more animal-like such Zoids which are mostly quadrupeds but six legged, eight legged, and flying types would be available, because scientists won't be able to stabilize the bipeds given the technology in 15 years. If there are bipedal mechs, they would be the reverse jointed type similar to a type of Armored Core if you played any of the games.

we already have quite impressive bipedal robots, the biggest hurdle is making them run now.

but, for gundams the even bigger problem will be the power source and thrusters....

because, ya know, the is no point having a BFR without the flying bit!

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New bet in Vegas....

What will happen first American Social Security runs out or we get hit by a major meteor?

I'd take the first one....

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
erm.. 2036 - 2008 = ....28 years? 0_0
i'll be 13 + 28 =.....41 by then 0_0
and 2012 i'll only be 17, 0_0..
everyoene will go to gbatemp and hide
biggrin.gif

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the day comes, that we know for a fact, that the world will end on a certain date (and you dont have any loved ones or a girlfriend/wife) that only means one thing.....Catch up on all the games you've been meaning to play all those years
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.