Hacking SC DS-One vs CycloDS

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
ah right, i see now, if you have the 'x' info box open and large icons it does indeed lag when scrolling through the roms.

I never noticed before because I always have the info box closed except when i need to use it and have my roms listed with small icons.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
sidneyyoung said:
ah right, i see now, if you have the 'x' info box open and large icons it does indeed lag when scrolling through the roms.

I never noticed before because I always have the info box closed except when i need to use it and have my roms listed with small icons.
I never use the info box myself either, except for those times I want to patch a game ofc.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the case is an info box, then people need to stfu about menu lag?

Not so sure myself when someone would make this thread again after the last one was closed, however since it has happened, I will say that SCDS1 seems a hell of a lot better, both price-wise and feature-wise. The only thing the CycloDS has going for it are updated moonshell (If you call that a plus, isn't that much of a deal) and better support team (Both have excellent support from what I gather, but CycloDS support also browse forum and help, pretty much like mods...))

Enter260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree. bang for buck, scdsone >>>>>> cyclo. and the cyclo being considered the best card, it sure has a lot of problems. (possible battery life issues, killing a few microsd cards, file fragmentation annoyance, etc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum