Homebrew Saviine problem

Hawner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am having problems making Saviine work. The first time I used it, some months ago, it worked fine (except for the difficulty of connecting the WiiU with the PC) and injected the save file back without a problem.
Now, I want to use it again, but I can't make it work. I tried every tutorial and checked every step possible, still nothing.

Is there any other method?
Anyone can help me, please?

Last edited by Hawner,
D

Deleted User

You could use FTPiiU Everywhere in conjunction with a CFW (only tested Mocha with this, Haxchi and CBHC CFW might work as well)
As far as I know, @Zarklord was in the process of making a program to automat this, but I'm not sure how that went.

Hawner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You could use FTPiiU Everywhere in conjunction with a CFW (only tested Mocha with this, Haxchi and CBHC CFW might work as well)
As far as I know, @Zarklord was in the process of making a program to automat this, but I'm not sure how that went.

I'll try that and see what happens. I'll keep you posted. Thanks. ;)

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i took a break from wii u modding for a little bit so... not that far.

Hawner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

The problem seems to be the same. I have to set an IP and that doesn't seem to work. I don't know what the problem is, but I can't connect my WiiU with my computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM