Hacking Savedatafiler --broken-- error

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to copy my save on my eshop version of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire to my .3DZ file on my gateway

So I used the select menu to pick Pokemon Alpha Sapphire then opened savedatafiler

but in the first column, 'User', just about 90% of the titles are shown as -- broken --

also I keep trying to type in the strings I see in SDF into 3ds.essh.co to work out which title is which, but no dice. they don't mean anything

what's going on? Please help

Thanks in advance

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to copy my save on my eshop version of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire to my .3DZ file on my gateway

So I used the select menu to pick Pokemon Alpha Sapphire then opened savedatafiler

but in the first column, 'User', just about 90% of the titles are shown as -- broken --

also I keep trying to type in the strings I see in SDF into 3ds.essh.co to work out which title is which, but no dice. they don't mean anything

what's going on? Please help

Thanks in advance

Pokemon is a card 2 game so there is no save on the sd card it's in the rom. Did you make a save for SDF to extract that has the 4.x crypto?

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't use the eShop save with a ROM as the save does not contain any header information. Had you wanted to use a 3DS/3DZ save with an eShop version, the answer would be in your favour.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
You can't use the eShop save with a ROM as the save does not contain any header information. Had you wanted to use a 3DS/3DZ save with an eShop version, the answer would be in your favour.

I've never had a problem extracting eshop games as long as I have 9.x firm to properly extract the save

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-