Save Recovery on Hacked Switch

Anrichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a hacked switch. I have been using it to hack ACNH. I'm trying to create a dump of a dream island. The thing is I am unable to dream at all. It won't connect to the internet while using the CFW. When I'm loaded into my normal sysnand though I can connect. I wanted to ask if it was possible to load my switch in normal Sysnand and connect to the dream address I'm trying to connect too, and than save the game. Load it back into CFW mode and backup that save with JKSV. Will that transfer the dream address so i can make a dump of it? I know I'm not explaining it well so apologies in advance. Basically I am asking if my dream will save and transfer from Sysnand to CFW.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a hacked switch. I have been using it to hack ACNH. I'm trying to create a dump of a dream island. The thing is I am unable to dream at all. It won't connect to the internet while using the CFW. When I'm loaded into my normal sysnand though I can connect. I wanted to ask if it was possible to load my switch in normal Sysnand and connect to the dream address I'm trying to connect too, and than save the game. Load it back into CFW mode and backup that save with JKSV. Will that transfer the dream address so i can make a dump of it? I know I'm not explaining it well so apologies in advance. Basically I am asking if my dream will save and transfer from Sysnand to CFW.

Your CFW saved you from getting banned by keeping you offline.

You can swap saves between emunand and Sysnand BUT Ninty supposedly watches ACNH save files for large deltas in the game saves and if you don’t know exactly what you’re doing you will be discovered and get banned.

e: here’s a discussion i had the other day where I learned more about ACHN hacks and Online play.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/page-1697#post-9900703

Anrichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much! I was able to go over the discussion you posted and managed to get it to work. I appreciate it.

I have another question if you wouldn't mind. I was able to get the new island dumped onto the cfw switch. I than used the island transfer tool to transfer it to my non-cfw switch. But I came across an error when trying to connect to the Internet.

The new error is error code: 2219-3003. I read somewhere else on GBA that the error means that the system (Nintendo?) Doesn't recognize the island as your own. I've heard that people were able to get around this but they never say how.

Would you by chance know how to correct this error so that I can access the internet using my new island on my non-cfw switch or am I out of luck?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.