dqrx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I am trying to load a save of person 5 royal via the ps4 save manager.

1. I downloaded the save files from this page: https://www.thetechgame.com/Downloads/id=217013/eu-persona-5-royal-palaces-save.html

2. I followed this video to decrypt the save I downloaded:

At the step where you mount the decrypted save of the save file you want on your system, the save manager says "mount failed".

I've read that this may be an issue with the firmware of the save I downloaded is on (if it is different from my own). Any advice on what to do?

I stupidly missed the part that allows for the new content (got Maruki to level 8, not 9...) and I really don't want to replay the whole game again just to get to the third semester.

Is it also possible to just alter hex values of the decrypted save to increase his rank and go back a few days?

Any help is appreciated!

dqrx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I managed to find a workaround myself for this. Although it involves using my own save and not someone else's

I had a save from 11/26 with Maruki's confidant rank at level 8. I took the following steps to get his rank up to 10 (which then allows for the third semester):

1. Followed ModdedWarfare's tutorial (post above) to get my own decrypted save.
2. Utilized KHSaveEditor to change the date to 11/17 (the day before you can level up Maruki's confidant rank to 10 if you are already level 9)
3. Followed this post to find where Maruki's confidant rank is stored in the save file. It is at the following address: 0x00013683
4. Used a hex editor to change the value at the address above from 08 to 09.
5. Continued to follow ModdedWarfare's tutorial to put the modded save by on my ps4.
6. Loaded the save file and on 11/18 I was able to rank up Maruki to level 10! This means I will now be able to access the third semester without having to replay the entire game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...