Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This is just a rumor folks, but we've come across word that Sony's pricing scheme for the PSP Go, currently set at a pretty high US$ 249, could still change prior to the handheld's October 1 launch.

This comes from PSP World, who supposedly has a corporate source at Best Buy who says that there "is likely to be some wiggle-room in pricing for Sony's PSP Go." The same source also reportedly said that their product displays for the PSP Go, which will feature the handheld's price, are still being finalized -- probably because the final price hasn't been decided on yet.

If Sony does lower the price of the Go, maybe to around US$ 200, then good for them. I somehow kinda doubt it though. These are the same people who launched the 20GB PS3 at a US$ 500 price point, after all.

News Source: PSP QuickJump

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yet they still haven't figured out a method to get our UMD games into the Go, and since you can just download a PSP game into a 2000 or 3000 model, I still don't want it. However, I'm switching to download only starting with La Pucelle Ragnerok and Armored Core: Silent Line Portable to cut costs (no shipping costs through PSN).

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it. No one wants this. The reason people delayed purchasing the PSP-3000 was the lack of CFW for awhile and the screen issue. Once those two things got sorted out, sales picked up. Now because of piracy, they are launching a new PSP that no one wants. Give me a portable PS2 with dual analog sticks and we'll talk, Sony.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't want/don't need.
smile.gif
Seriously no removable battery? What am I going to do when the life turns shit.
tongue.gif
It has bad control placement.
laugh.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People need to stop complaining about the controls. Whenever I see someone playing it on youtube or I think an artical at kotkau, they all say the controls are actually fine. You can't say they are bad until you play yourself.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You don't revitalised a system damaged by piracy, by releasing a version that doesn't allow piracy whilst offering zero advantages. :|

At least a possible lower, and fairer price is helping a bit...

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
I don't get it. No one wants this. The reason people delayed purchasing the PSP-3000 was the lack of CFW for awhile and the screen issue. Once those two things got sorted out, sales picked up. Now because of piracy, they are launching a new PSP that no one wants. Give me a portable PS2 with dual analog sticks and we'll talk, Sony.

This.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i´m pretty sure (who really knows right
wink.gif
) that many will be sold just because to get one (even if there wouldn´t be good games) it´s in my opinion the same as with the PS3 Slim (sold over 500000 units or at least they are sold to resellers and so on) nobody real needs one (especially if it´s not better) but everyone wants one.
Some people are just crazy
smile.gif
no offense (PSP Go is a nice little toy when it gets hacked or Sony really releases a SDK).

Anyway that they still found no solution for already bought UMD games really sucks on the other hand how would/should it work i don´t see any real solution for this i mean let´s say you can active the games online so you put a UMD in your PSP and connect with PSN and then it recocgnizes the game BUT i could just borrow the game and i would get the same result.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lower price could be enticing. However, I can't say that I would run out and buy one until I see if the idea sells. I agree, if this system had a second analog stick, I would be interested. Until then, I will keep my psp-2000.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Senile discussion felt like we were having this type of conversation already