Rumor: PSPGo Price Could be Lowered?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Sep 10, 2009.

Sep 10, 2009
  1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    News Source: PSP QuickJump

2. SPH73

Banned SPH73 Banned

United States
  3. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    Yet they still haven't figured out a method to get our UMD games into the Go, and since you can just download a PSP game into a 2000 or 3000 model, I still don't want it. However, I'm switching to download only starting with La Pucelle Ragnerok and Armored Core: Silent Line Portable to cut costs (no shipping costs through PSN).

4. CloudSE

CloudSE Newbie

5. Primenay13

Member Primenay13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not going to happen what will people do with all their already owned games???

6. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    they though high price still sells and it does but not as well as low price... more profit is gained than they were expecting before

7. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    I don't get it. No one wants this. The reason people delayed purchasing the PSP-3000 was the lack of CFW for awhile and the screen issue. Once those two things got sorted out, sales picked up. Now because of piracy, they are launching a new PSP that no one wants. Give me a portable PS2 with dual analog sticks and we'll talk, Sony.

8. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Don't want/don't need. [​IMG] Seriously no removable battery? What am I going to do when the life turns shit. [​IMG] It has bad control placement. [​IMG]

9. CheatingSoi

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    People need to stop complaining about the controls. Whenever I see someone playing it on youtube or I think an artical at kotkau, they all say the controls are actually fine. You can't say they are bad until you play yourself.

10. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    You don't revitalised a system damaged by piracy, by releasing a version that doesn't allow piracy whilst offering zero advantages. :|

At least a possible lower, and fairer price is helping a bit...

11. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    This.

12. nIxx

Member nIxx GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    Well i´m pretty sure (who really knows right [​IMG] ) that many will be sold just because to get one (even if there wouldn´t be good games) it´s in my opinion the same as with the PS3 Slim (sold over 500000 units or at least they are sold to resellers and so on) nobody real needs one (especially if it´s not better) but everyone wants one.
    Some people are just crazy [​IMG] no offense (PSP Go is a nice little toy when it gets hacked or Sony really releases a SDK).

Anyway that they still found no solution for already bought UMD games really sucks on the other hand how would/should it work i don´t see any real solution for this i mean let´s say you can active the games online so you put a UMD in your PSP and connect with PSN and then it recocgnizes the game BUT i could just borrow the game and i would get the same result.

13. Omega_2

Member Omega_2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica
    The PSPGo is a joke, no user replaceable battery(not like that'd stop us from doing it ourselves)
    No buy.
    Just utter bull.

14. Arwen20

Member Arwen20 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    A lower price could be enticing. However, I can't say that I would run out and buy one until I see if the idea sells. I agree, if this system had a second analog stick, I would be interested. Until then, I will keep my psp-2000.