ROMFS folder doesn't extract with Asia81's pack hack tool? What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by ataricore, Sep 21, 2017.

1. ataricore
    OP

ataricore Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2017
    United Kingdom
    As you can see, it extracts the romfs bin but not the folder with its contents. I am new to hacking/modding 3ds games and was just wondering where I'm going wrong. I followed the instructions and I get all the same files except 2 folders (one of which is the romfs folder). Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

and yes I did call the rom ratsass lol I would have changed it but I thought I'd keep it in there for the lols

Attached Files:

2. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    if the Source Material is Decrypted by GM9, revert to v9 of the toolkit, v10+1: have a CIA Rebuild bug @Asia81 is working to fix, 2: these are build w/ Decrypting raw CDN Dumps w/o the aid of GM9/Decrypt9 using boot9 keys (decryption using a 3DS is no longer needed :D!)as such DM9/GM9 dumps wont work.

3. ataricore
    OP

ataricore Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2017
    United Kingdom
    I actually used some software someone developed on here that I can't remember the name of at the moment to rip the romfs in the end and it worked so well and was so simple. And I did it without using a 3ds at any stage which most people seemed to think wasn't possible? lol

4. GlitchytheHackermain

GlitchytheHackermain GBAtemp Regular

Oct 5, 2017
    Canada

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ITS NAME ISSSSSs!!!!!!!

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    You've already been given plenty of proper help on how to extract the romfs of a game. If you can't figure this out, then you shouldn't even be attempting this.

Asia81 likes this.
  6. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    At this point, I think it's a troll.
    I seriously hope. It's not possible to be as retarded like that.

KunoichiZ likes this.