RomFlow Front end Release 1.0.0.21

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by PnP Bios, May 31, 2013.

1. PnP Bios
    OP

PnP Bios Don't like my post? GOOD!

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2012
    United States
    What is RomFlow?
    RomFlow is a new windows emulator front-end designed from the ground up to be fast, responsive, and highly customizable.

Unlike other front-ends available this one is both free and easy to use. You won't have to spend hours configuring XML files in order to get your system off the ground, and there's no wizard you have to run each time you want to change a tiny setting.

The strongest distinguishing feature, however, is how simple it can be to design a custom look and feel for it. If you have a grasp of HTML5 and JavaScript, or any of many plugin environments (Unity3D, Flash, Java Applets, Silverlight, etc.) creating a theme from scratch can be done in hours.
    [​IMG]

Download: http://romflow.com/download/

2. TehSkull

TehSkull Living the life

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Louisiana
    Intriguing. Thanks for posting this, I've been wanting to do some PC emulation lately.

3. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    Thought I'd give it a try; added a Dolphin emulator, the path to roms doesn't display any roms after I set it to the main folder where I keep Wii games (wbfs files in their respective games folder) so I tried just one game thinking it couldn't detect the roms from their folder name, it still wouldn't display the rom of the game folder I chose.

App looks neat although lacking in information at the get go. Once you realise you gotta select something it is nice.

Haven't got any other emus install to trial.

4. PnP Bios
    OP

PnP Bios Don't like my post? GOOD!

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2012
    United States
    I was playing with dolphin last night the command line parameters need to be ` /b /e %ROM% ` I made the dangerous assumption that it would use the standard 'pass in the file you want to run to launch' command lines params.

I can tweak it to scan the directories recursively for files, that might help, also, you have to add ` *.wbfs ` to the filters.

Thanks for giving it a shot though! It works great with NES games. my laptop doesn't run dolphin so well, so that's why I haven't tested it that much.