OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping someone could help me find the ROM numbers for a few games, as it would help me in searching for them, especially a few that get results unrelated to the search terms, even when I search with quotations in google.

NOTE: Please do not request the actual ROMs. This thread is for the purpose of making your (well mostly mine) tireless searching for a ROM easier by giving you (mostly for me) a unique number that only that certain rom would have.

My Requests:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (U)
Jam Sessions 2 (U or E, does not matter)
Slide Adventure Mag Kid (J)
Made in Ore (Whatever can be found)
Who Wants to be a Millionaire (U)

That's about it. You guys can request rom numbers too..... I'll try to see what I can do about that...
But the numbers of these are puzzling me. D:

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, lok375 is right!!! Your best bet is either wiihacks or gbatemp.net's Homepage that lists the #'s when games are dumped n released.

Wynd

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Not all sites have the same numbering, btw. Some have different numberings. Like how Gbatemp numbers DSi enhanced releases differently while other sites may differ. And some ROM sites don't just keep official scene releases, and also some ROM sites also count demoes into their release numbering, while we label it as XXXX.

My suggestion, most ROM sites have a search bar, just type in the name. You don't even need a ROM number. And any number I give you may be wrong, because some sites follow the DS Scene numbering, some Gbatemp, and some follow their own.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
clegion said:
searching for rom was never that hard, right?
Well, it took me forever to find Jam Sessions 1..... This was before the ROM sites I use had it. Like, it'd find a video of a jam session, or something with Jam in it, or something related to a session, or if I put ds or nds as a search term it'd find stuff about Jam sessions being released on the NDS or something, and if I put rom it'd find roms of different games entirely. It did something similar to Tetris DS.

And then I couldn't find Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland in google or anywhere (asked about it on yahoo answers, they said it was dumped, but wouldn't give me links), until it was dumped on a site I use.

And then it took me forever to find Lock's Quest. Like, seriously it took longer than usually required to find a good game like that.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hint for seaching:

"name of game" DS ROM

ROM number everytime unless a game hasn't been dumped, I just googled all of the ones you mentioned and got 100% for the ones that HAVE been dumped...also gbatemp has this:
http://gbatemp.net/newgon/

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool