RocketDock

Pulka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've downloaded RocketDock ,changed skin and then I changed it to Screen 2.

It's gone.
Not the program or any files but I cat see the dock!

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you have a 2nd monitor, then it would be on that screen and it might be hidden so you just put your mouse at the edge of the screen. If you don't have a 2nd monitor, then you probably have to reinstall it unless if there was a way to open the settings without clicking on the dock.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love my RocketDock, I have it as a part of my Vista Inspirat Bricopacks skin. All the transparency and loveliness of Vista without the lag and RAM munching. Huzzah.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SavageWaffle said:
Reinstall? My RocketDock works fine. IMO its useless though. I mean you have a desktop for a reason.
Launching applications from the desktop is by far the worst way to do it.

Flooded

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xpquicklaunch02ul3.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobrules said:
Rocketdock sucks, hogs memory and it's useless. Extremely slow and useless, this is why you should have icons on your desktop.
When I used RocketDock, it ran fine on a GeForce 4 (pretty old card).

Like I already mentioned, launching applications from the desktop is the least efficient way to do it. Nobody should waste their time with that.

Keystroke launchers are where its at.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
+1 for launchy!

Mac sux though, u need THEIR hardware just to run it, look at windows, any hardware works!!! doesnt need apple crap to run!!! +1 for anything but Mac

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
+1 for launchy!

Mac sux though, u need THEIR hardware just to run it, look at windows, any hardware works!!! doesnt need apple crap to run!!! +1 for anything but Mac

Thanks for this post, but I will take my advise from people who don't have an avatar avatar, know english, and are over the age of 12.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DrKupo said:
juggernaut911 said:
+1 for launchy!

Thanks for this post, but I will take my advise from people who don't have an avatar avatar, know english, and are over the age of 12.

And we'll all take advice from people who don't go to the Apple store to pick up men.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
offtopic84 said:
DrKupo said:
juggernaut911 said:
+1 for launchy!

And we'll all take advice from people who don't go to the Apple store to pick up men.

oh SNAP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...