Gaming Rock band 3 RF hanging

scotch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guy's,

This game hangs as soon as you try to load a song. I've tried different dumps. I was thinking it may be due to being region free, but I can't seem to find a pal dump. I have got my system set to unlock region locked games. I'm on a JTAG aurora. Any help would be appreciated

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guy's,

This game hangs as soon as you try to load a song. I've tried different dumps. I was thinking it may be due to being region free, but I can't seem to find a pal dump. I have got my system set to unlock region locked games. I'm on a JTAG aurora. Any help would be appreciated
Have you got all the game updates enabled thru Aurora? You can update the game also thru Aurora if you have internet to it. Trainers/cheats turned off?

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: godreborn

scotch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got TU4 which allows custom content which I know is used by others so that shouldn't be an issue. I'll try and re-download it as I'm at a loss as to what else could be causing it. Thanks for the replies guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended