Gaming Rock Band 2

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
to all those who made requests (your posts have been removed) read the fucking rules and don't do it unless you want a suspension/ban.

Midnightzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not asking for a link or even for you to point me at a website hosting it, but what is the release name that you found it under?

I've tried:

"Rock Band 2 Wii", "Rockband 2 Wii","RB2 Wii", and various other combinations to no avail. Or if you could hand out the name of the party that released it. Any help is appreciated.

Midnightzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind i found it mislabeled on a certain scene website. Google Translate ftw!
biggrin.gif

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i finally got hold of it, but giving me the green screen in Gecko, arrgggh. Been playing every other RB thru gecko, even ACDC with GH guitar, but what gives now? Hows everyone else playing this?
Just having a look at the RockBand Launcher but the first zip file of multi cios installer wont unzip for me. im destined to never play this!!
I'll download RB1 and update from that if need be (i removed it from the copy i have), i wont be beaten.....

hellohey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
crezwell said:
Well i finally got hold of it, but giving me the green screen in Gecko, arrgggh. Been playing every other RB thru gecko, even ACDC with GH guitar, but what gives now? Hows everyone else playing this?
Just having a look at the RockBand Launcher but the first zip file of multi cios installer wont unzip for me. im destined to never play this!!
I'll download RB1 and update from that if need be (i removed it from the copy i have), i wont be beaten.....
im playing rb2 with gamma and with a guitar hero 3 guitar
i just put the cd in, press the channel
started playing

Midnightzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still downloading so I don't know if what I found really works. I'll be using a softmod Wii with the Gamma Loader, so my fingers are crossed!

Also, just cuz I found it doesn't mean that I am going to break the rules and hand out the information, please stop PMing me.

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
Midnightzak said:
I'm still downloading so I don't know if what I found really works. I'll be using a softmod Wii with the Gamma Loader, so my fingers are crossed!

Also, just cuz I found it doesn't mean that I am going to break the rules and hand out the information, please stop PMing me.
Time to upgrade to gamma then i guess. Think im on 0.3 beta, duno, never really use it as i have a chip
Ill give it a try tho cheers

Atrocis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got it today, 3.2E Wii, Wiikey 1.9g, burned the untouched ISO and just played it, no update, no green Screen no nothing. Works perfectly
smile.gif

Deebuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Played it on 3.3Ev2 with GeckoOS (update on disc!!!)

Hasn't recognized my Rockband1 instruments, but the Guitar Hero 3 guitar oO

Anybody there with an idea why the instruments doesn't work?

Atrocis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think, it's because you blocked the Update, which could be the same as the GH:WT Update.

My RB1 Drumkit works with RB2, just like my GH3 Les Paul.

Deebuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not sure... I have not played the PAL Guitar Hero: World Tour, but i think it comes with an extra Update for the micro (which i have installed with Boogie ^^)

I need to know, if Rockband 2 has the Update for FW3.4U or if it is just an extra update for the instruments.

I don't have any DVDs to burn the PAL GH:WT
frown.gif

EDIT:

Got it! I have installed the GH:WT Update (US) (on 3.3Ev2). Instruments work pretty well
wink.gif

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
r0llik said:
i get a green screen....on pal wiikey

frown.gif
( help?

I got round the green screen by using this guide to install softchip
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=120912
Just go straight to Part 2

Couldnt get v.23 of the ciso installer to unzip in the RB Launcher Guide, so used v.22 in this Custom Guide instead and works like a charm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ