Apple Riven for ios devices

metamaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Riven for the iPhone/iTouch is coming along quite well and is looking like early fall. Riven HD for iPad is planned for sometime after that.

The original Riven sights and sounds have been meticulously re-assembled for a remarkable experience on the iPhone and iPod touch. Everything that you remember from the original Riven in a format where a simple touch or swipe moves you through the world.

Riven for iOS is a VERY, VERY large application. We’ve managed to optimize Riven from its original DVD size to about a gig and a half.

riveniphone_lagoon.jpg

Can't wait for this one. Riven, by the way, is the sequel of Myst, and is considered by many to be the best in the series. 1.5gb may seem big, but the original pc game is really huge (around 6 cds), and apparently, it will still be good quality.
Hope it won't cost too much (it probably will)

Source

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't have an iDevice, I love the Myst series, so it's great to see more ports. Riven was a fantastic game and I'm happy that more people are getting the chance to play it. My favorite in the series, though, is still Exile (3).

metamaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game is finally out for iPhone and iPod touch and the price is 6$. The iPad (and maybe retina) version should follow some time soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)