United States
IMG_0820.PNG

#Facepalm....

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I see wrong with this is that he's charging 25 dollars for using NTRBoot, and also that he charges extra for downloading free games.
So basically everything.

Reactions: brickmii82

brickmii82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I consider the whole thing a rip-off since anyone can simply come here and learn free of charge. Plus.....google. -mic drop-

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I consider the whole thing a rip-off since anyone can simply come here and learn free of charge. Plus.....google. -mic drop-
Not everyone know how to do this sort of thing, and assuming even children want free games, they or their parents will pay for it.

In fact, the guy offers his services, and time, and apparently is even willing to include sd cards. As much as it's a rippoff for a typical GBAtemper, for anyone who hardly know how to insert a cartridge in a nintendo 3ds, it's a nice offer.

brickmii82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not everyone know how to do this sort of thing, and assuming even children want free games, they or their parents will pay for it.

In fact, the guy offers his services, and time, and apparently is even willing to include sd cards. As much as it's a rippoff for a typical GBAtemper, for anyone who hardly know how to insert a cartridge in a nintendo 3ds, it's a nice offer.
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Maybe I've just judged it from an everyday perspective for myself.

Reactions: VinsCool

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was actually looking into doing something like that before i found this place. i knew nothing about the console hacking scene, look how far I've come -sits in corner silently shedding tears-

Reactions: brickmii82

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
$25 for base... The R4 costs about $20... Which you still need a MicroSD for it.. 64GB msds Go for about $20-25 on Amazon. Which leaves a fairly decent profit. $25 just for the mod service itself is fairly reasonable just given the cost of the R4... Note this is for every system out there... So, I think he's fair.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way the post was written, he's begging to get his butthole turned inside-out. Profiting from pirating games and using other peoples work violates a lot of laws.

If he as smarter, he should have looked at how business giants do business: free modding service, but you pay for my time and extra charges for SD cards, a warranty for possibly bricking a system, and a cleaning (literal washing) service.

The only thing he took from any business, was bad business. Baits you with "$1.00" in green text; switches it to $25.00, plus tiered fees. At least he closes with a "thank you".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...