Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
KcrPL released this yesterday

Welcome to the RiiConnect24 Patcher! This patcher will do everything for you, all you need to do is sit back and relax :)

For Windows please download RiiConnect24Patcher.bat
For UNIX System users (MacOS, Linux) unfortunately - our patcher is kinda broken and doesn't have all the new features in it. Run a VM or find a Windows computer to run the script. It takes only few minutes depending on your CPU :)

Changelog:
Windows version v1.2.2

• Made patching process a little quicker.
  • You can now install WAD channels directly to the SD Card itself! You can now install 150 channels in few minutes. The patcher will guide you through the entire process!
    • All thanks to DarkMatterCore!
  • The "Homebrew Shop" will now check if the specified app is on the server faster.
  • Deleted the "Close patcher and delete all temporary files" option. It would delete the keys needed by the new feature.

https://github.com/RiiConnect24/RiiConnect24-Patcher/releases

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for this!

I have one question though, how should I patch Wiiware games such as Bubble Bobble, the patcher says it can't find the file it needs. Everything else seems to work without issues.

KcrPL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks for this!

I have one question though, how should I patch Wiiware games such as Bubble Bobble, the patcher says it can't find the file it needs. Everything else seems to work without issues.

Please update the patcher to v1.2.3 (run the patcher, it will ask if you want to update) and try again :)
I fixed few things.

Let me know if it works or not.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.2.3

KcrPL released this 3 hours ago

Welcome to the RiiConnect24 Patcher! This patcher will do everything for you, all you need to do is sit back and relax :)

For UNIX System users (MacOS, Linux) unfortunately - our patcher is kinda broken and doesn't have all the new features in it. Run a VM or find a Windows computer to run the script. It takes only few minutes depending on your CPU :)

Changelog:
Windows version v1.2.3

• Fixed an issue that made you unable to set the drive letter manually.
  • Fixed many issues relating installing WAD's to the SD Card.
  • The script will now delete any "!" and "&" characters from your file names that would cause -1 error.
  • You can now see the output of wad2bin if it fails.
  • Got rid of "Install a single WAD file" option.
  • Added error info when wad2bin crashes.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for your effort.
I tried with the new version, it says the same thing: Failed to open 00000001.app. I tried different regions just in case, but it's the same problem.

I remember having this same issue with another game (and I think it came from the same people or it was a very similar game, I should check it).

Edit:

Apparently every Taito published game has this issue. Rainbow Islands is another example with online functionalities that also gets this error (and other Taito games such as Arkanoid Plus but I think that one may not have online support).

Last edited by Maeson,

KcrPL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Of course - this tool isn't flawless but it worked with every WAD file that I tried to install :)
If something doesn't work, just try installing it manually on your Wii.

Could you also please attach a screenshot of the error page on the patcher and error log created by wad2bin?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.2.3.1
KcrPL released this yesterday

Changelog:
Windows version v1.2.3.1

• Updated error codes on wad2bin.
  • Added info that some DLC's can't be installed.

Reactions: jeannotte and KcrPL

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
As I said, when I try to patch Wiimmfi into them this is the error I get in all of them.
I cannot see any log file anywhere where the patcher files are.

It's not very important though, I just wanted to point it out.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 242

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I should have explained myself better, excuse me.

That said, I tried to do it on desktop, I get the same error. As I said every other WiiWare title I tried works fine, it's just these Taito games for some specific reason. It's not biggie though, I think it's just leaderboards and not actual online play (which I still like but again, not important).

Reactions: KcrPL

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.2.3.2

KcrPL released this 2 days ago

Changelog:
Windows version v1.2.3.2

• Fixed an error that occurs if you're running wad2bin menu for the first time.

Reactions: KcrPL and jeannotte

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.2.5.1

KcrPL released this 8 hours ago · 1 commit to master since this release

Changelog:
Windows version v1.2.5.1

• Patching using USA Region fixed.
This is the last feature update in a while. Will resume them in few months. However, for now - only bug fixes will be released.

Download

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.2.5.4

KcrPL released this 10 days ago · 1 commit to master since this release

Changelog:
Windows version v1.2.5,4

• Patching on a Windows computer with Turkish language would result in an error when applying patches to News Channel. This is fixed now.
This is the last feature update in a while. Will resume them in few months. However, for now - only bug fixes will be released.

https://github.com/RiiConnect24/RiiConnect24-Patcher/releases/tag/v1.2.5.4

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.3.0.2

KcrPL released this 2 hours ago

For UNIX System users (MacOS, Linux) unfortunately - our bash patcher is not working at the moment. However, we've prepared a Windows PE Image that you can boot that will allow you to use RiiConnect24 Patcher without the need of Windows. More info here.

The patching process takes only few minutes depending on your CPU :)

Changelog:
Windows version v1.3.0.2

• Fixed crashing that would occur on some configurations.
Windows version v1.3.0
It's about time for another big update! This time we're localising the patcher so everyone can use it!

• Added translations. You can now select your own language.
  • Fixed a LOT of bugs. Not even gonna post a list of them here.
  • Added support for running the patcher in Windows PE.
While this doesn't sound like there was a lot of work, the patcher went through a lot of testing on the beta branch - while keeping stable branch working for people that still wanted to get RiiConnect24.

On the start, we support 10 languages. English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish and Swedish. More languages are coming! I hope everyone will find this update useful. This also introduced a lot of bugs which took a lot of time to debug. However, I feel that it's stable enough to be released to stable branch.

If you want to help with translations, you can join the translation project here - https://crowdin.com/project/riiconnect24-patcher

This time, translations are implemented a lot better than my implementation of it 2 years ago in the IOS Patcher. The translations will now always stay up to date thanks to the patcher always fetching the translation file from servers instead of updating the program.

This is a big update - please make sure to report any bugs to me and I'll try to fix them ASAP! If there will be critical bugs, I'll even consider returning to previous stable version (however, I'll do everything to avoid this).

Thank you for using RiiConnect24 Patcher. It took me and the translation team a lot of time and effort to get this working.
We hope you'll like this update.

https://github.com/RiiConnect24/RiiConnect24-Patcher/releases/tag/v1.3.0.2

Reactions: jeannotte and KcrPL

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.3.0.4

KcrPL released this 14 hours ago

For UNIX System users (MacOS, Linux) unfortunately - our bash patcher is not working at the moment. However, we've prepared a Windows PE Image that you can boot that will allow you to use RiiConnect24 Patcher without the need of Windows. More info here.

Changelog:
Windows version v1.3.0.4

• Fixed some bugs in wad2bin.
Windows version v1.3.0
It's about time for another big update! This time we're localising the patcher so everyone can use it!

• Added translations. You can now select your own language.
  • Fixed a LOT of bugs. Not even gonna post a list of them here.
  • Added support for running the patcher in Windows PE.
While this doesn't sound like there was a lot of work, the patcher went through a lot of testing on the beta branch - while keeping stable branch working for people that still wanted to get RiiConnect24.

On the start, we support 10 languages. English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish and Swedish. More languages are coming! I hope everyone will find this update useful. This also introduced a lot of bugs which took a lot of time to debug. However, I feel that it's stable enough to be released to stable branch.

If you want to help with translations, you can join the translation project here - https://crowdin.com/project/riiconnect24-patcher

This time, translations are implemented a lot better than my implementation of it 2 years ago in the IOS Patcher. The translations will now always stay up to date thanks to the patcher always fetching the translation file from servers instead of updating the program.

This is a big update - please make sure to report any bugs to me and I'll try to fix them ASAP! If there will be critical bugs, I'll even consider returning to previous stable version (however, I'll do everything to avoid this).

Thank you for using RiiConnect24 Patcher. It took me and the translation team a lot of time and effort to get this working.
We hope you'll like this update.

https://github.com/RiiConnect24/RiiConnect24-Patcher/releases

Reactions: jeannotte

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.3.3

KcrPL released this 4 hours ago

Changelog:
Windows version v1.3.3

• Once you're done with patching, you can now send back feedback to the developer.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.3.4

KcrPL released this 11 hours ago · 1 commit to master since this release

Changelog:
Windows version v1.3.4

• Fixed a crash that would happen on computers with "wmic" corrupted.
  • Error reports will now attach the output from CLI Tools when patching for easier problem solving.

Reactions: jeannotte

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
RiiConnect24-Patcher v1.3.5

KcrPL released this 11 hours ago · 1 commit to master since this release

Changelog:
Windows version v1.3.5

• WiiWare Patcher is now integrated in the patcher. You can now directly patch your WAD Games in the patcher.
  • We've moved file hosting to the RiiConnect24 VPS.
  • We now support patching for Japan (J) and Korea (K) regions.
  • We can now bundle Internet Channel, Photo Channel, Today and Tomorrow Channel and Wii Speak Channel along with the RiiConnect24 Patched channels.

Reactions: Maeson

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo