Homebrew Retroarch not working?

Jim-Luc Tiberius Kirkard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got Retroarch for PC and learned to use it and now I'd like it on my Wii. I had it on there for a long time from the HB browser, but didn't learn to use it. Homebrew Browser version is really old, and I got the latest from the website that was released this month and when I load it, the loading bar shows like it normally would and it has a black screen for a second before going directly back to the homebrew channel. I unzipped it to the apps folder, what else is there to do?

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
it could be the usual problem: Erase de config (.CFG) files from root/Retroarch. All of them, and RA will make new ones.

Retroarch config files changed a lot since the older versions, and are not compatible to the newer ones, and it's usually the reason why people have that issue.

Jim-Luc Tiberius Kirkard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it could be the usual problem: Erase de config (.CFG) files from root/Retroarch. All of them, and RA will make new ones.

Retroarch config files changed a lot since the older versions, and are not compatible to the newer ones, and it's usually the reason why people have that issue.
That worked. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Bakerman vs. Wario