ROM Hack REQUEST: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor, please?

Lykon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also unlocking blade 1105 Poppibuster without the DLC makes the game crash after equipping her.

Blade 1106 and 1107 are called Shulk and Fiora, but they also make the game crash (probably placeholders for a future DLC).

Still trying to get permanent Pneuma (third Pyra/Mithra form). No luck yet, help accepted.

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also unlocking blade 1105 Poppibuster without the DLC makes the game crash after equipping her.

Blade 1106 and 1107 are called Shulk and Fiora, but they also make the game crash (probably placeholders for a future DLC).

Still trying to get permanent Pneuma (third Pyra/Mithra form). No luck yet, help accepted.
I remember dataminers found blade info for Jin, Haze, and Malos, are they blades 1108-1110?

Lykon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I remember dataminers found blade info for Jin, Haze, and Malos, are they blades 1108-1110?
They look generic from my save file. Don't know if they change when you download a DLC or if the miners found them from the game code and not the save code.

D

Deleted User

Someone has been messaging me for help coding an app that would be able to edit this save file, so I've started working on a C version. No promises on delivery time, but made a GitHub page for it here. Decided to use C so that I can make it cross-platform (Windows, Linux, OS X, as a Switch homebrew app).

Other than what already exists in this thread, is there any information about how the data is transformed when being saved/written? e.g. I know that to set the hex value for how many cores you have, you need to do:
Code:
(decimalValue * 8) + 1
Are there any other fields like this, and is there a file/post with that info in it?

Last edited by ,

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone has been messaging me for help coding an app that would be able to edit this save file, so I've started working on a C version. No promises on delivery time, but made a GitHub page for it here. Decided to use C so that I can make it cross-platform (Windows, Linux, OS X, as a Switch homebrew app).

Other than what already exists in this thread, is there any information about how the data is transformed when being saved/written? e.g. I know that to set the hex value for how many cores you have, you need to do:
Code:
(decimalValue * 8) + 1
Are there any other fields like this, and is there a file/post with that info in it?
You could try looking at this thread and through the templates.I'll probably start contributing once you add a main.c file to the repo and stuff.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-2-easy-editing-method.504009/

tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please get the offsets for the other characters WP?
so far we only have rex and nia

also how do i edit the number of transfer orbs i have?

i understand that the item id is 98C1 but the next hex is 0800 which isn't the number i have (1). i tried entering 1309 for 99 but the item got removed instead when i went back into the game

Last edited by tides,

Ta3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not exactly great with the save File editing scene, I want to use the save file you uploaded, I’m down to use that, could you send me something like a step by step video tha I could walkthrough, that would really help, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night