Not open for further replies.

zebigboo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I was wondering if someone was willing to share their completed save file...
Also, I could upload for everyone my saves (100%) for bayonneta 2, mario kart 8 deluxe, kirby, donkey kong tropical freeze, mario odyssey, breath of the wild and mario tennis aces but I don't know how to upload them online...

Thanks

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was wondering if someone was willing to share their completed save file...
Also, I could upload for everyone my saves (100%) for bayonneta 2, mario kart 8 deluxe, kirby, donkey kong tropical freeze, mario odyssey, breath of the wild and mario tennis aces but I don't know how to upload them online...

Thanks
Dont think anyone has 100% completed the game legit yet

qqqwer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a 100% save,but it's a hacked and ultimate save

Attachments

• zmha.rar
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,504

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was looking for completed save that you asked and I found one that may be not closer that was converted from 3DS, but unfortunately, it did crash if you go in Gallery and some missing items.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/request-hyrule-warriors-de-editor.506421/page-4#post-8045847

I wish that I would be Warriors fan so would able to help you to find a save and hopefully, someone is going to upload the complete save soon.

Just curious, are you fan of Fire Emblem Warriors?

Last edited by JeepX87,

zebigboo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
alright, so I'm mostly searching for an "all costumes ulocked" save... so if someone has one, please share ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol