Homebrew [request] homebrew based mh3u/mh4u editor

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there is one atm, but I'm not sure why you'd want to have a save editor for monster hunter anyway outside of loading yourself up with zenny. Anything else would just defeat the purpose of playing it in my opinion considering the basic formula is to grind out monsters until you get the armor, weapons, and other assorted gear you want. Sure a save editor could speed up the process, but once again that makes playing kind of a waste of time(just my opinion though. Feel free to disregard it)

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accept your opinion even though it converges with mine... I only hack 3u because I don't have the wii u ver. to play online...
Ah that makes sense. Unless you have someone else to play with even high rank online quests can be a real pain solo.

I certainly wasn't saying that you're wrong for wanting a save editor, just that I didn't quite see the point in one given the nature of the game. Now that I have some context though it makes more sense, however I'll let you know straight up a better armor set and weapons won't allow you to beat some of the g rank online quests by yourself. Unless of course you get REALLY good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it