Renowned Scene Release Group Dump 1st WiiU Game

opal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I would prefer the 3DS to be hacked than WiiU. 3DS has a lot more good games then the WiiU, They should wait at least until December with an announcement of hacking the WiiU and then release the WiikeyU.
And the size of the games (23GB) is not a problem with today's internet speeds. I would have this game in a few hours. It would be faster than go to the shop and buy it :)

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would prefer the 3DS to be hacked than WiiU. 3DS has a lot more good games then the WiiU, They should wait at least until December with an announcement of hacking the WiiU and then release the WiikeyU.
And the size of the games (23GB) is not a problem with today's internet speeds. I would have this game in a few hours. It would be faster than go to the shop and buy it

Where on earth do you live where a few hours of downloading is quicker than picking it up at a shop?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Where on earth do you live where a few hours of downloading is quicker than picking it up at a shop?

People are adopting fiber quite rapidly these days, I recently got an 80Mb connection myself.

IF it was coming in at full speed I could download 23gb in less than an hour.

Much less.

B-)

Reactions: Deleted User

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LUO2l.jpg

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are adopting fiber quite rapidly these days, I recently got an 80Mb connection myself.

Much less.

I guess I'm lucky enough to live near a game store, so it's still much quicker to just buy it from there and be half an hour to into the game by the time someone gets it downloaded starting at the same time.

Fiber internet isn't available in my area either as far as I'm aware.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Much less.

B-)
damn you and your new fangled super net meanwhile I'm stuck with 12mb (out of 20mb) connection :hateit:

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering that it is a "Hard Ware" hack, I don't think it'll hurt the sales any. Most people are simply consumers and are often too lazy to go through the trouble of getting the piece and then installing it. The people on this site is the exception to the rule, trust and believe.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I knew Nintendo wouldn't let us down. :creep:

Nintendo always comes first for some reason :creep:

-

the aes key would be the key to read filecontents. There are weird techniques xoring continuous ammounts of pseudo-encrypted content [text data] bits resulting in few "pieces" to solve the puzzle. say, decryption method //dec pos = n + bin[1/0] + pos + length*2/length [data separated at *length blocks]- also, pos should be a prime number of length for each sequence of n length blocks//

http://translate.google.cl/translate?hl=es&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://andreasnaive.blogspot.com/search/label/emulaci%C3%B3n (the website is in spanish), but look at the "atomiswave section", though, they found similarities in the lib used on both naomi, and atomiswave shared libraries. The neogeo section is priceless

it's worth a well read

Reactions: syrusch

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all the games to start with, they certainly picked a crappy one.

Thinking about this, unless Wiikey has somehow made it possible to use NTFS/ext formatted drives on the Wii U you'll probably need a transfer program to get these on a Wii U formatted drive. Else you'll just keep getting yelled at to format.

rycars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thinking about this, unless Wiikey has somehow made it possible to use NTFS/ext formatted drives on the Wii U you'll probably need a transfer program to get these on a Wii U formatted drive. Else you'll just keep getting yelled at to format.

Yes, first game should have been Mario.

It seems that a lot of people on here have just tinkered with wii softmods, and DS flash cards.

The wiikeu is by the same people that made the xk3y, and 3k3y.
It is a linux device, its bassically a computer on your console.
The device once installed would be close to impossible to block. The user has full access to updating the firmware of the device that runs off a micro sd card, its about 40mb or so. And you can also update the FPGA as well.
Futhermore, the device allow you to use NTFS, MAC formatted, Ext2,3 and 4 I think.
There are a lot of advantages to software hacks, I know, but there are also a lot of disadvantages like Filesystems and updates. The wiiKeu and the family it comes from does not suffer from this.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to seem dumb, but what can that aes key be used for, only this game? Could it be to fake something and run homebrew?

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Not to seem dumb, but what can that aes key be used for, only this game? Could it be to fake something and run homebrew?

the magic behind encryption is you generate a unique value per encrypted content, another unique key won't do anything if the encrypted content has other closely, specified and tied data [the key comes from this]

but if you guess the formula, like how the PS3 was hacked years ago, you can sign your own data, and decrypt them too.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would support WiiU hacking if it enables region free, but this is just pure piracy and nothing more, so its not getting my support
Honestly, this. I don't care about pirating games on a console which hasn't much to begin with. If anything, it's gonna cause the console to flop really bad when it comes to 3rd party, and I really don't want that to happen.

Then again, it didn't stop the DS and the Wii, but I don't think they were hacked that quickly.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waiting for some US dumps. Things are looking pretty good for that Wii U Key. God of War Acension was 35GBs on the PS3, Ni No Kuni was 25GB~, so these Wii U game sizes are pretty normal so far.

Someday I'll grab a cheap Wii U and install one of those Wii U Keys. Once some nice first party titles come out for it.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Honestly, this. I don't care about pirating games on a console which hasn't much to begin with. If anything, it's gonna cause the console to flop really bad when it comes to 3rd party, and I really don't want that to happen.

Then again, it didn't stop the DS and the Wii, but I don't think they were hacked that quickly.
Wii was first hacked December 2007.

So the Wii was on the market for about a year-year and a half depending on the region you are living.
August 2006 first release Wii console in Australia.
Rest of the world 4th quarter of 2006, November/December.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Unless of course the Wii U Key uses another power source than the Wii U's USB ports. If not it's a simple button press to decline the format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: