OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't worked on my Wii in a while (well over a year probably). I have a cyclowiz v1 installed (3.6 beta firmware), system update 4.2, bootmii, the homebrew channel, and some cIOSs installed. I can't remember what version everything is or when the last time was that I've updated the mods.

Is there any way, short of buying a new Wii, that I can format the NAND and start over from scratch and remod everything? (Pretty sure you can't remove the system update, but I really just want to revert the mods/IOS's) I'm just too confused as to what I've done, what IOS's I have installed, what version they are, etc. and would like to get everything updated, but don't know where to begin.

If anyone can help, that would be awesome, thanks.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just follow the guide in the stickies. There's absolutely no point in revirginizing.
Before you ask, the guide will work; your Wii isn't special.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
trust the community and read before you post, theres 500 new threads a day talking about nand formatting and virginizing, jusrt because they dont pay attention to what theyve done and end up with a big fat brick, which starts another 500 threads... Its a vicious cycle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: