Remap controller waggle codes? (Fluidity)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Xandier, May 15, 2011.

May 15, 2011
  1. Xandier
    OP

Newcomer Xandier Newbie

United States
    Hello, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to make a hack or code that would remap the jump function (shake the remote) to the "B" button on the wii remote for the wiiware title "Fluidity". Even better would be to teach me how to do this somehow so that I can do it with other games. I have some experience making cheats in other games, namely psp, nds, and ps1 games, but I don't even know where to start with wii remaping. I have used a similar code from these forums for Donkey Kong Country Returns for classic controller support, which is much more complex than this Fluidity request. If anyone could help me or point me in the direction to learn how to do this myself I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

2. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    OK, I have never made a proper cheat code in my life, but here is some info I have gathered:

In Donkey Kong Country Returns, the offset 0x805CBE6E needs to be set to 0x12D to trigger a "shake". I would assume this may well be different for the game you mentioned - although I'm sure the value is the same, just not necessarily the offset. Not really sure how you'd find the new offset for your game (note that the offset is 0x186 after the offset for the Wii Remote status if that helps - although I'm not sure if the difference will be the same between games).

For finding cheat codes, the only way is to use a USB Gecko in conjunction with Gecko OS and Wiird debugger on PC (I think).

For triggering it with B, you need to use an activator. Don't know too much about them, other than what I wrote here: http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?24,66039,66042#msg-66042 - the info there is fairly specific to a certain game, so may not be too helpful.

Note that for loading channels with Gecko OS you need to have ES_DiVerify and fake signing in IOS36 I believe. Or possibly IOS249.

Finally, I recommend the wiird forums (google them, can't remember the exact address) for further discussion if you reach a dead end, they are dedicated to this sort of thing and know their stuff.

Hopefully someone else can be of more use to you than me.

3. Xandier
    OP

Newcomer Xandier Newbie

United States
    WFLE is the game ID.

Here is a code I got from wiird if it helps.

Infinite water drops.
    48000000 816680DC
    DE000000 80008180
    58010000 00000714
    DE000000 80008180
    14000154 000000C8
    E0000000 80008000

4. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    Not really I'm afraid. It'd need to be one that is activated by a button to possibly be useful.